Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
4.17 star(s) Rating: 4.17/5 6 Votes
Title: The Tomorrow War

Genre: Action, Science Fiction

Director: Chris McKay

Cast: Chris Pratt, Yvonne Strahovski, J.K. Simmons, Betty Gilpin, Sam Richardson, Theo Von, Jasmine Mathews, Seychelle Gabriel, Alan Trong, Chibuikem Uche, Alexis Louder, Mike Mitchell

Plot: A man is drafted to fight in a future war where the fate of humanity relies on his ability to confront his past.

Just finished watching this, it was really good. I liked it a lot. :D

giphy.gif

Fun popcorn flick. It’s not gonna blow you away but I would say it’s worth a watch. It seemed they could have trimmed the runtime a bit but overall entertaining.

Anyone else seen this yet? It's a fun popcorn munching movie and would benefit greatly from a theatrical run before the end of summer.
Watched it last night :thumbs: Thought it was great and agree on the aliens, very unique.
Will definitely watch it again :thumbs::D

Anyone else seen this yet? It's a fun popcorn munching movie and would benefit greatly from a theatrical run before the end of summer.

I heard it was made for a theatrical release but then Paramount eventually decided (probably due to COVID) to sell it to Amazon for $200 million. So it won't be getting a theatrical release.

Reactions: ash333
Well if this was released theatrically, it would easily double what Amazon paid for it based on F9's worldwide take. This is the largest live action streaming movie of the summer with record viewership in several countries for Amazon Prime.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database