The Toxic Avenger (Ultimate Complete Edition Bust w/ Mediabook Blu-ray + DVD + OST) [Austria]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release Date: March 31, 2020
Purchase Link: Pretz-Media
Price: €299.99
Note: Limited to 200 copies

includes:
4 Blu-ray, 3 DVDs and 1 OST (Mediabook)
Bust
T-Shirt
Postcards

bc1388-1580666992.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF is with that price, come on that's crazy!! I like this movie but damn I couldn't even begin to get this. :(
and a high enough profit margin. :p I would presume that with every release you always factor in the possibility to slash price if need be. That is of course if it never sells out.

shocking disclaimer @AcIDc0r3 I've never seen this movie. is it nostalgia a lone, or is it dated? Does it still hold up?

Reactions: Lone Crusader
and a high enough profit margin. :p I would presume that with every release you always factor in the possibility to slash price if need be. That is of course if it never sells out.

shocking disclaimer @AcIDc0r3 I've never seen this movie. is it nostalgia a lone, or is it dated? Does it still hold up?
No biggie a lot of folks haven't even heard of it, you definitely should watch it though then you'll understand why it's a cult classic. Oh and make sure to pop lots of popcorn too. It's an awesome movie. :D

No biggie a lot of folks haven't even heard of it, you definitely should watch it though then you'll understand why it's a cult classic. Oh and make sure to pop lots of popcorn too. It's an awesome movie. :D

Haven't heard of it ? It's f....g cult movie, and steelbook been out for ages. ?

Shame it's so expensive I would have gone for this.

I wonder if the Mediabook will be available on it own at some point.