The Transformers: The Movie (1986) - 30th Anniversary Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Shout Factory) [USA]

May 30, 2014
Release date: September 13, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Shoutfactory (OOS) - Amazon CA (Temporarily OOS)
Price: $27.99 (Amazon - Best Buy) - $28.99 (Shout Factory - US/Canada shipping only) - CDN $35.16 (Amazon CA)

81576hh9jdL._SY445_.jpg

01.png 02.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this is something I must own!!!!! And I will own it!!!
Hoping for a EU release as well :)

FINALLY!!!

Wonder if it's going to be the same as the Australian/UK edition, or something completely new.

Welp, guess we'll find out. :)

This is a Shout Factory release so am I right in thinking this will be their first steelbook?

This on steelbook? :wow: :happy: Great news! Transformers was huge back when this movie came out, still prefer the animation series and movie. The soundtrack is good in the movie, it has that 80's power, lot of early memories about this movie, happy and sad ones.

Looks like Shout/Scream Factory are going to do steelbooks now, :thumbs: I'll have to consider if I buy both their standard release with reversible covers or steelbooks releases, maybe both depending on how much I like the movie and the reversible cover. :confused: :)

26BRFzS2xfxKRw5HO.gif

The film is a all time classic to me and the soundtrack is awesome. It's advertised with 2 discs, wonder what's on the second disk

• Thanks
Reactions: harry