The Transformers: The Movie - 35th Anniversary (4K + Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

nutcaseshy

Steelbook Addict
Premium Supporter
Mar 25, 2013
London
Release date: October 25, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99

13169855-1614874922725337.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Box Set Includes:

• 1x UHD Disc and 1x Blu-ray special features disc
  • 6x artcards
  • 1x Matt Ferguson’s “The Transformers: The Movie” Poster
  • 1x Artbook
  • All packaged in a rigid box

Special Features

• New 4K Transfer from Original Film Elements.
  • New Feature-Length Storyboards, including deleted, alternate and extended sequences.
  • New Fathom Events 30th Anniversary Featurette, including Stan Bush's acoustic performances of "The Touch" and "Dare".
  • 'Til All Are One – A comprehensive documentary looking back at The Transformers: The Movie with members of the cast and crew, including story consultant Flint Dille, cast members Gregg Berger, Neil Ross, Dan Gilvezan, singer/songwriter Stan Bush, composer Vince Dicola and others!
  • Audio Commentary with Director Nelson Shin, story consultant Flint Dille and star Susan Blu
  • Featurettes.
  • Animated Storyboards.
  • Trailers and TV Spots.

Wow! Looks cool! I would love to buy a copy. What type of packaging does Zavvi use to ship their movies?
For these size releases, Zavvi uses the Wrap mailer type packaging. Not always the best but cant say that I've had a problem with one yet.

Reactions: confessor94
can't find this no where, now.

Yeah, it does seem to be quite hard to come by.
It does pop up on Ebay occasionally but gets pricier every time I see one.
I'm actually surprised that Zavvi still has the Steelbook available, considering it was on sale the other week.

Reactions: Daubt