The Truman Show

Would you buy a steelbook for The Truman Show?

• Yes

Votes: 64 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 11.9%

• Total voters

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Would you buy a steelbook for The Truman Show if one were to be released?

My concept...
#3 Truman Show (SC).png

Attachments

• truman1.jpg
    truman1.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 345
  • truman2.jpg
    truman2.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
Reactions: chunk
Jim Carrey FTW! He brings me back to the good ol days of comedy during my younger years. Not too impressed by the comedians of today.

Jim Carrey FTW! He brings me back to the good ol days of comedy during my younger years. Not too impressed by the comedians of today.
Same here buddy. He was pretty much the only comedian I knew of as a kid, or at least the only one that actually made me laugh 'til I cried. Strange thing is, now that I'm older I prefer his more serious roles/films, The Truman Show being my absolute favourite!

Absolutely. I have a great appreciation for the ace Ventura that I didn't when the movies first came out. Now I can't stop laughing when I watch them. I'd have to say "yes man" is my favorite of his even though it's a newer one. Especially since its got my girl Zooey deschanel in it :drool::drool:

I hope this will be in a future Play.com exclusive Paramount wave. Make it happen please!

Was half way through making a post saying I'd definitely buy this, then realised I was the one who made the thread in the first place. :hilarious:

Thanks for bumping! I really do hope this film gets the steelbook treatment at some point.

Reactions: snooloui
We need to promote this section more and show them that we really want these titles! The more votes we get, the stronger case we have for a particular title getting a Steelbook :)

I've added a link in my signature to see if I can attract more posts to this section.

Reactions: Noodles
I'd love some Jim Carrey SteelBooks, especially this one. I really want special editions for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Mask, Ace 1 & 2 and Dumb & Dumber.

I'd love some Jim Carrey SteelBooks, especially this one. I really want special editions for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Mask, Ace 1 & 2 and Dumb & Dumber.

A big yes to all of those! I'll be surprised if Zavvi don't give us one for Dumb & Dumber before the sequel comes around... *fingers crossed*

Plus Bruce Almighty and Liar Liar. In fact I would probably buy any Jim Carrey film in Steelbook form :D

Plus Bruce Almighty and Liar Liar. In fact I would probably buy any Jim Carrey film in Steelbook form :D

I was going to mention those two, but thought I may get laughed at. :p

You can't go wrong with a bit of Jim! I'd probably have to pass on Mr Popper's Penguins though... :hilarious: