Upcoming The Umbrella Academy (Season 4) [Netflix]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
The Umbrella Academy
A dysfunctional family of superheroes comes together to solve the mystery of their father's death, the threat of the apocalypse and more. Adapted from the comic created by Gerard Way and Gabriel Bá.

Coming to Netflix February 15, 2019.

tua.jpg

Just watched the first 2 episodes of the second season and I'm finding it as addictive as the first. However, I hope they switch things up soon, because the plot is feeling a little too similar to what we saw in season 1...
Number Five rounding them all up to convince them to stop another apocalypse, whilst being hunted by more assassins, and Vanya is clueless about her powers again.

Watched all but the final episode last night :D :thumbs:

Brilliant, Love it and it kept me grabbed from the off :whistle: Just gonna hold out on the final episode for as long as I can :LOL::D:notworthy:

Finished it and, yeah... kinda just felt like a retelling of Season 1 IMO. Still very enjoyable though, even if I did feel it lost its way a little towards the end. The blonde assassin bros weren't that interesting either. I miss Hazel and Cha Cha... they were much more badass!

Reactions: Robles
Finished it and, yeah... kinda just felt like a retelling of Season 1 IMO. Still very enjoyable though, even if I did feel it lost its way a little towards the end. The blonde assassin bros weren't that interesting either. I miss Hazel and Cha Cha... they were much more badass!
Yeah Hazel and Cha Cha were much better than the Bros, Kinda missed them in this season.

Reactions: Noodles
watched the first half of season 2. so far, i love this season.
Yeah I really enjoyed this season.
Was holding out on the final episode as I didn’t want it to come to an end but finished it off the other night.
Brilliant stuff:D:thumbs:

Reactions: tha_lunatic
I am just finishing season 1. One more episode to be done. I'm pondering if to go for Season 2 or give it a break. I really enjoyed the show but towards the end of season 1 I got very annoyed at Vanya and Leonard's script.

I am amazed tho' at how well No. 5 acts his role for his age. By far I think he is best actor in this show. Klaus not bad either.

Reactions: Noodles and Robles
I am just finishing season 1. One more episode to be done. I'm pondering if to go for Season 2 or give it a break. I really enjoyed the show but towards the end of season 1 I got very annoyed at Vanya and Leonard's script.

I am amazed tho' at how well No. 5 acts his role for his age. By far I think he is best actor in this show. Klaus not bad either.
Yeah 5 and Klaus are probably the best two in it :D Vanya does my nut in half the time tho :wow:
3 episodes left :(

öga för öga ....my favorite scene so far :D:LOL::rofl::hilarious:
5 is brilliant in this episode :thumbs: and the oga for oga scene is quality :D:rofl:

Unless you feel burnt out from it, then I'd say dive straight into Season 2. I watched S1 when it first came out, so by the time S2 came around I'd forgotten a lot of stuff. Vanya kinda annoyed me too, and I totally agree about #5... the guy who plays him is amazing and deserves a lot of success IMO.

Reactions: Thoth and Robles
Well, season 3 snook up... forgot all about it releasing this month and randomly just saw it was on Netflix this morning lol.

man, just watched the first episode of season 3, man, it was all over the place. probably won't try to binge, but watch off and on.

Just got halfway through the 3rd season. Not bad so far. It’s not perfect but there’s something I just love about this show. Series 1 was pretty poor but the second and this season so far is excellent

Just got halfway through the 3rd season. Not bad so far. It’s not perfect but there’s something I just love about this show. Series 1 was pretty poor but the second and this season so far is excellent
you have no clue.... all seasons are excellent!

Just watched the first 2 episode of season 3 and I'm really enjoying it so far. Genuinely felt like I'd only been watching each one for 20mins before the credits rolled, which is always a good sign!