Upcoming The Undoing (Limited Series) [HBO]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
The Undoing, premiering this May, stars Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant as Grace and Jonathan Fraser, who are living the only lives they ever wanted for themselves. Overnight a chasm opens in their lives: a violent death and a chain of terrible revelations. Left behind in the wake of a spreading and very public disaster and horrified by the ways in which she has failed to heed her own advice, Grace must dismantle one life and create another for her child (Noah Jupe) and her family.

Directed by Susanne Bier; created and written for television by David E. Kelley.

Screen Shot 2020-01-24 at 11.57.25 AM.png

Y'all need to watch this. You don't know how beautiful it is under every point of view. Nicole is just wonderful.

Yep, really enjoyed episode one last week and looking forward to watching episode two later tonight and yeah Nicole Kidman still looking smoking hot :drool::drool:

Only thing that did my head in is trying to remember who Matilda De Angelis reminds me of. She looks so familiar but looking at her IMDB I haven't seen anything she's been in before

Yep, really enjoyed episode one last week and looking forward to watching episode two later tonight and yeah Nicole Kidman still looking smoking hot :drool::drool:

Only thing that did my head in is trying to remember who Matilda De Angelis reminds me of. She looks so familiar but looking at her IMDB I haven't seen anything she's been in before
Matilda's performance was so good! And actually she's Italian, and this would be the first tv series for USA! She starred in many Italian films, including one last year on our main tv channel. I was so surprised when I knew some our actress would've starred in an international series!