The Untouchables - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Release date: June 6, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi Collector's Edition - Steelbook Only - Amazon UK Collector's Edition - Steelbook Only - HMV Collector's Edition - Steelbook Only
Price: £34.99 (Collector's Edition) - £29.99 (Steelbook Only)

Cover.jpg
The Untouchables.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the rating logos won't be printed on the slip :ohno: that would be ruined for me. French ver. is ruined with French title, but otherwise its great.

I hope the rating logos won't be printed on the slip :ohno: that would be ruined for me. French ver. is ruined with French title, but otherwise its great.
They probably will be. Even if they aren't, the whole back and the 4K banner on the front is printed, so the slip is already ruined imo.

Reactions: Hereticz
They probably will be. Even if they aren't, the whole back and the 4K banner on the front is printed, so the slip is already ruined imo.
Usually I hate banners too but in this case I dont mind it so bad, the black and white match, it goes well with it. Backside yeah, its little disappointing, but again, dont mind it that much as those ugly rating logos, I could never stand them, and never get used to it. In that case I will probably prefer the French title over the logos afterall

Usually I hate banners too but in this case I dont mind it so bad, the black and white match, it goes well with it. Backside yeah, its little disappointing, but again, dont mind it that much as those ugly rating logos, I could never stand them, and never get used to it. In that case I will probably prefer the French title over the logos afterall
I see what you mean, atleast the banner and back kind of blend with the b&w colour scheme, would look more out of place on a full colour slip for sure. I hope they're logo stickers, but not holding my breath.

Reactions: Hereticz
Yeah unfortunately it looks like the ratings logos will be printed on the front. Definitely printed on the spine.

I don't mind the 4K banner and the printed back.

I might grab this on Monday with the REDDIT code if it's still in stock.

Yeah unfortunately it looks like the ratings logos will be printed on the front. Definitely printed on the spine.

I don't mind the 4K banner and the printed back.

I might grab this on Monday with the REDDIT code if it's still in stock.
Or grab it on amazon now where it's still only £30. Touch cheaper than reddit would get you.

Reactions: Stygian
UK unboxings

Not my videos

This guy is awful at unboxing. Al Pacino as Al Capone? Really? He says it twice!

He can't open a poster.

I expected that "Collector's Edition" information box on the front to be a sticker on the shrinkwrap.

Is that a sticker on the box or is it printed on?

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
This guy is awful at unboxing. Al Pacino as Al Capone? Really? He says it twice!

He can't open a poster.

I expected that "Collector's Edition" information box on the front to be a sticker on the shrinkwrap.

The orange label is thankfully a sticker, sadly the bbfc logos aren't.

• Thanks

He can't open a poster.

It's a sticker you see it removed in the second unboxing video

• Thanks