The Untouchables - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Release date: June 6, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi Collector's Edition - Steelbook Only - Amazon UK Collector's Edition - Steelbook Only - HMV Collector's Edition - Steelbook Only
Price: £34.99 (Collector's Edition) - £29.99 (Steelbook Only)

Cover.jpg
The Untouchables.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's also still only £30 on amazon.... lol

Yeah but if I'm going to order it I'm going to order it from Zavvi.

I hate all Amazon steelbook shipments and only use them if I have to.

Also, Amazon says it's out of stock but you can place an order and they'll notify when ready to ship.

One last thing, shipping to Canada with Amazon is £11.89 compared to only £3.99 from Zavvi.

That's $18.76 Canadian compared to $6.29 Canadian.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Yeah but if I'm going to order it I'm going to order it from Zavvi.

I hate all Amazon steelbook shipments and only use them if I have to.

Also, Amazon says it's out of stock but you can place an order and they'll notify when ready to ship.

One last thing, shipping to Canada with Amazon is £11.89 compared to only £3.99 from Zavvi.

That's $18.76 Canadian compared to $6.29 Canadian.
Amazon regularly does that on release day, when switching from preorder to in stock, I wouldn't pay any attention to it.

I didn't realise you were shipping to canada. I completely see the zavvi benefit there, much cheaper shipping!

Reactions: Stygian
Amazon regularly does that on release day, when switching from preorder to in stock, I wouldn't pay any attention to it.

I didn't realise you were shipping to canada. I completely see the zavvi benefit there, much cheaper shipping!

Yep. And it doesn't matter how many items you put in your order, the shipping stays the same total of £3.99 unlike any Amazon site where the shipping cost goes up with each item.

• Wow
Reactions: samdavies
That welsh guy has been making videos for ages (I love listening to his voice) but how can he still not know what debossing is? He called the bullet holes engraved. MATE THEY'RE DEBOSSED!

Nice edition though

European edition looks good, debossed bullet holes are obviously nice, but the matte finish is also not too bad, quite high quality, kinda reminds me of the black finish on the Sicario 4k BB steel.

Still waiting for the glossy US release. That one appears to have the USD logo on the spine, which I like to have so the spine fits with the other Paramount UHD steelbooks. :wacky:

_20220609_143125.JPG
_20220609_143247.JPG

Reactions: milky
I think he means the yellow "Unlimited Collector's Edition..." square. Is that a sticker?
I know that the uk and french have a removable yellow sticker. It stands to reason that the German would be same.
the reason for getting the German is to avoid the ratings printed on the box. The French had the French title. While the German has the German title below the English title - I think it is more acceptable.
the FSK is removeable.
i'll know for sure in about a week and a half!