SoCal
The USA Blu-ray Slipcover/Slipbox List Megathread

Attachments

• USA.png
    USA.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 358
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 123kid and Bluprint
Well looks like the idiot fanboy/girls at facebook got their wish.

600827_10151586401832734_81233173_n.jpg

Got I hate them all. Instead of something new we get the same crap we already had. I mean really...if you didn't get them the first round that is your own fault.

So the BB exclusive Stark and Targaryen slipcover from Season 1 and the BB exclusive Lannister slip from Season 2 will be the BB exclusive slips for Season 3. Thank you Facebook, I hate you.

Got I hate them all. Instead of something new we get the same crap we already had. I mean really...if you didn't get them the first round that is your own fault.

So the BB exclusive Stark and Targaryen slipcover from Season 1 and the BB exclusive Lannister slip from Season 2 will be the BB exclusive slips for Season 3. Thank you Facebook, I hate you.

Agreed, These should have never been an option in the first place.. Not only does it diminish any value\rarity of the originals but I personally wont be buying these versions since I already have the originals and don't want the same looking slips sitting there. Oh well, here's hoping the amazon exclusive has some awesome artwork.

Reactions: lolwut

Spoiler alert for season 3

Stark seem's a strange choice considering what happened in the penultimate episode :confused:

The majority of people are not collectors. You can't blame the majority for picking something that appealed to them. Sure it sucks that best buy didn't just continue on.

The majority of people are not collectors. You can't blame the majority for picking something that appealed to them. Sure it sucks that best buy didn't just continue on.

If people aren't collectors and clearly are fans of the show only then BB shouldn't have offered this in the first place as people were clearly going to vote for the "known houses". :BS:

They should have continued with the New Houses every season like they were and not offered a vote...clearly a stupid mistake on their part.:rolleyes:

Someone tell Futureshop to save us poor Game of Thrones fans by releasing these:

817719B3-FCED-4F46-AC3A-E679DD0682A4-12824-000008D1FD1EEB65_zpsc7e7f707.jpg

They are our only hope. The only saving grace is that the season number is on the slip but Best Buy should have released only 1 per season instead of doing this to us.

@kryptonite: I can't see any of your pics. Even the ones I used to be able to see. It just be a problem somewhere that gets fixed but for now I'm just staring at an empty space... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
@kryptonite: I can't see any of your pics. Even the ones I used to be able to see. It just be a problem somewhere that gets fixed but for now I'm just staring at an empty space... :p

It might be a problem with tapatalk. I will try re-uploading them using my computer.

Sent from the Daily Planet using Tapatalk

So i got my very 1st USA Slipcovers this week (Ninja Assasin & Rise of Cobra) and was very disappointed to find that they are both ultra-slim, to fit the newer downsized bluray cases - very disappointed as the normal original size slipcovers here in the UK will actually also fit over a steelbook, which is what i wanted to do with both of mine :(

are all NA slipcovers like this?

^^ well that sux :(

looks like i'll be sticking to UK slipcovers. Thanks.

I believe that the only ones that aren't slim type are the ones in big 4-5 disc cases. Other than that the slips are slim.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Walmart exclusive

ezaru2e8.jpg

attachment.php

Sent from the Daily Planet using Tapatalk

I believe the only thing exclusive here is the extra content, but the slipcovers aren't. I am seeing the same slipcovers for wide release on Paramount's site.