The Vault Film Collection Feedback Poll

What were the best parts of this Collectible Edition?

• Vice Press Artwork

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Outer Box and Acetate O-Ring

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Art Cards

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Foldout Digipack

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Plaque (crystal etched)

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • In World Artefacts

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
Interesting, the bottom edge seems to not fit, don't know how it even closes.
But that's not the one we were talking about. Aren't those in Titans of Cult releases, and GameStop exclusive John Wick ministeels even smaller?
There's bits of the plastic cut out at the top and bottom to allow the disc to fit. Can't speak for the John Wick steel since I don't own it (although I would assume it's the same), but the Titan's ones are definitely the same size.

Nope, it's a full size CD. Granted it's basically touching the very edges of the steelbook though lol.
I guess there is a third 'medium' size for CDs then, because those ToC are even smaller.

MiniSteel01.jpg

I didn't actually buy the John Wick ones, maybe they're bigger, and I just thought they were the same.

Would fit a minidisc perfectly though. :D

MiniSteel02.jpg

I guess there is a third 'medium' size for CDs then, because those ToC are even smaller.

MiniSteel01.jpg

I didn't actually buy the John Wick ones, maybe they're bigger, and I just thought they were the same.

Would fit a minidisc perfectly though. :D

MiniSteel02.jpg
Wait, so the ToC one is smaller? I'm sure I recall comparing it with the GOTG soundtracks steels when I originally received it... must've dreamt it I guess lol.

Reactions: hatredhorror
If there is anything to change:

Make the cardboard holding the crystal stone stronger. It's damaged by the stone on most editions. You can even see this in all the Unboxings on YouTube. That's my only real complaint about these.

And please don't change the size of the boxes. A collector series needs to be the same from the outside.

If there is anything to change:

Make the cardboard holding the crystal stone stronger. It's damaged by the stone on most editions. You can even see this in all the Unboxings on YouTube. That's my only real complaint about these.

And please don't change the size of the boxes. A collector series needs to be the same from the outside.
Firstly, welcome to HDN! :)

Good news is they've now addressed this and promise to improve it for the next wave...

PLEASE NOTE - Due to a manufacturing error, the fitment holding the glass plaque has been know to become loose during shipping. This will be fixed for Wave 2, however it does impact these remaining copies. We have put example images of this in the product listing. Purchases made for these items is on the understanding that we cannot offer any refunds, exchanges or discounts should your order arrive with this issue. So please do think carefully before ordering.

Firstly, welcome to HDN! :)

Good news is they've now addressed this and promise to improve it for the next wave...

PLEASE NOTE - Due to a manufacturing error, the fitment holding the glass plaque has been know to become loose during shipping. This will be fixed for Wave 2, however it does impact these remaining copies. We have put example images of this in the product listing. Purchases made for these items is on the understanding that we cannot offer any refunds, exchanges or discounts should your order arrive with this issue. So please do think carefully before ordering.
what the... they offer faulty products and simply try to circumvent their legal obligation to correct their mistake.. do they at least offer the remaining stock at a discount?

Reactions: Noodles and Jocelin
Nothing really happened to those plexiglass thingies.

3 of those that I ordered from Zavvi arrived intact, 2 from Film Vault, that I was waiting couple extra months for, do have them sliding in there, based on sound (I haven't opened any yet).
Posters, btw, are very dull, matte, I won't buy them again for £20 extra, much less for £40 separately. Only the paper is nice and thick.

If you were a betting man what titles do you think will be included in next wave ?

Honestly wouldn't have a clue. I'm sure everyone would have a wish list of films they'd be interested in but as for predictions your guess is as good as mine at this point

Nothing really happened to those plexiglass thingies.

3 of those that I ordered from Zavvi arrived intact, 2 from Film Vault, that I was waiting couple extra months for, do have them sliding in there, based on sound (I haven't opened any yet).
Posters, btw, are very dull, matte, I won't buy them again for £20 extra, much less for £40 separately. Only the paper is nice and thick.
The Problem isn't that they are "sliding in". This can be fixed easily by brining the paper thing back in it's position.

The Problem is that this heavy as **** stone is damaging all the paper construction around it. On my copies, there are several cracks and dents in the paper around the stone.

If they only improve on the "sliding in" problem but not on the destroyed paper, I'm really disappointed.