The Voice (Season 7) [NBC]

Anyone watching this? Very cool, so far. I usually don't watch these singing/dancing competitions, but it's not bad.

I like the gimmick of them not knowing what they look like while listening.

Attachments

• Voice.jpg
    Voice.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 164
Last edited by a moderator:
We watched it last night because nothing else was on, and we actually liked it. We're normally not reality TV people either. The Ultimate Fighter is the closest thing to reality TV that we like.

I thought the "coaches" or whatever, were very fun to watch and listen to. Much better than the Idol judges, from what little I have seen of the idol judges.

Their interactions seemed genuine and not forced, like the other shows sometimes feel. Some of the singers were REALLY good.

Also, I heard that Racquel Castro who starred in the Kevin Smith film "Jersey Girl" as Ben Affleck's daughter is competing. She wasn't on last night, so I assume she'll be on next week.

We watched the 1st ep from DVR last night-I like it so far. As a watcher of most of all seasons of Idol and singing enthusiast, I was curious to see how this one was. I'll check out next week's ep, too to see how it progresses. Looks fun so far...

re:NBC's the Voice

I thought the "coaches" or whatever, were very fun to watch and listen to. Much better than the Idol judges, from what little I have seen of the idol judges.

Their interactions seemed genuine and not forced, like the other shows sometimes feel. Some of the singers were REALLY good.

I like it much better than Idol. It will be better still once the coaching and the weekly battles get underway. I like the chick that sounds kinda like Janice Joplin so far...

Holy crap ... Jesse and Anthony ... AMAZING performance last night .. them two should just make a duo album together ....