Manqu

Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2014
The Voices (1 DVD+Blu-ray) Limited Mediabook

http://bmv-medien.de/

Distribution : Birnenblatt

the-voices-blu-ray-mediabook-birnenblatt-cover-a-b-bild-news.jpg

Last edited:
Birnenblatt just posted the first 2 Covers of 3. The Medabook is gonna released Mid November and Preorder will be end of next week :)
They working right now on a 3rd Cover and hinted on the Fridge Motive. They maybe working on a Hartbox with 111 pieces. But its not official right now. Oh and the Mediabook is limited i think of 666 pieces.

I can say i really like the first two and cant wait to get them both :) And if the 3rd cover will be awesome too then i will get it to. Really liked this movie and i could really feel witht this charakter. It really was someting special so i'm so excited for this!!!

12032125_721587641305771_7492867315464979288_n.jpg

There should be a store in town which supposedly will get some copies. That 29,99€ Price tag is definitely firm but there a cheaper shipping options, should be about 5,60€ registered from my experience as a record seller. If you´re interested in that let me know and i will see if i can grab an extra copy.

So Birnenblatt decided that they chance Cover C. The Reaction was not what they expected and the new Cover should be coming This Week.
They gave the hint that the Girls are on the Cover. So maybe the Heads in the Fridge but different because they said "no fridge"
So I'm pretty excited about this.

Received mine today!

Finally these mediabooks are out, took a while. Was a tough decision for me, because I actually prefer the colorful artwork, but I already got that one on the hardbox, so I decided to go for the cat-cover. :D

Took some pictures for you guys...

DSC07845.JPG
DSC07846.JPG
DSC07847.JPG
DSC07848.JPG

Reactions: dan8885
Looks awesome! I would also have gone for the "Mr Whiskers" edition but since I own the Steelbook I don't want to double dip.
The movie would deserve it since I really enjoyed it. But my new year resolution is against it :D not so much double dips :D

Looks awesome! I would also have gone for the "Mr Whiskers" edition but since I own the Steelbook I don't want to double dip.
The movie would deserve it since I really enjoyed it. But my new year resolution is against it :D not so much double dips :D

I enjoyed it as well, but don't think it's worth double dipping. I think it could have been way more violent and way funnier. But I do support Birnenblatt as a new label and collect their hardboxes and mediabooks, so I got at least two editions. Well, good I didn't get the UK steelbook when it came out (love that as well). :D

Reactions: dan8885