2D Edition
The Walk 2D.jpg

3D Edition
The Walk 3D.jpg

popcorn2.gif

Banner.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: goufcustom
I hope this time around Sony would give us lenticular treatment for 3D, it couldn't have been more perfect for this movie and that cover art.... speaking about this I didn't pre-order the amaray case for a very longggg time (latest one would have been The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) this one I'm sure I'd be fist in line cause I love the film and couldn't miss that slip!! thanks @bloodsnake007

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@Netclone since this is to be released on January 5, is this your copy or a picture of a copy that is to be released ?

On Both Site Amazon.ca and Amazon.com the picture doesn't show the Slip
but only Amaray Blue Case Indicating that it doesn't come with a slip :dunno:

but Amazon.ca and .com doesn't show picture of it coming with a Slip, I don't know where to get it to get the slip :wow: The only one pictures/Advertised with the Slip is the Regular Blu-ray Release with Slipcover as per your add a couple of post above :dunno:
@Actarus I'm certain Amazon orders will include the Slip, but if you do get one without it... I'll send you my Slip, FREE of charge! :thumbs: :notworthy: :cool:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
@Actarus I'm certain Amazon orders will include the Slip, but if you do get one without it... I'll send you my Slip, FREE of charge! :thumbs: :notworthy: :cool:

That is nice of you but not necessary ;) if it comes with it, than great, if not no biggy. Like I have mentioned in the Nova Thread I am not a lenti Person, would have preferred just a cardboard slip like the blu-ray version only...
I also pre-ordered the steel :)

It's all good friend :notworthy:

I pre-ordered from .ca the Import Version and if it comes without I will be ok(but might cancel my order) :thumbs: ...just now thinking of going Taiwan or Japan for the Amaray (n):dunno:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I had pre-ordered from Bestbuy since theirs (bilingual) were coming with a Slipcover, but they cancelled all Online orders as they didn't receive any at their warehouse so stores has them, but since it came with a slip for the Bilingual copy, placed an order for it with Amazon and hoping/Praying that it will come with a slipcover so I don't have to go fetch a copy in store... now its just the wait to see if it'll come with one :ohno:

I had pre-ordered from Bestbuy since theirs (bilingual) were coming with a Slipcover, but they cancelled all Online orders as they didn't receive any at their warehouse so stores has them, but since it came with a slip for the Bilingual copy, placed an order for it with Amazon and hoping/Praying that it will come with a slipcover so I don't have to go fetch a copy in store... now its just the wait to see if it'll come with one :ohno:
Hope for the best! :thumbs:

Target has the 3D version for $19.99 and an extra 15% off with Cartwheel. Pretty good deal for a new release 3D blu ray.

@bloodsnake007 @AlienKing @Prazzers

Ok so I finally received my copy of The Walk Canadian Bilingual Version from Amazon.ca and as @Prazzers mentioned for a different release(Sicario) they were only showing the Blu-ray Amaray Case Without the Slipcover on Amazon site, but also for this one I received my ''The Walk 3D'' with the slip :smug: (still worried about Sicario but I guess will see when it comes in)

Nice flip Flop effect on the Lenti, we can make him position at different place on the wire by playing with the flip flop.

Was sooooo pleased that it had slip included !!!

Lenti 1.jpg Lenti 2.jpg Back.jpg

@bloodsnake007 @AlienKing @Prazzers

Ok so I finally received my copy of The Walk Canadian Bilingual Version from Amazon.ca and as @Prazzers mentioned for a different release(Sicario) they were only showing the Blu-ray Amaray Case Without the Slipcover on Amazon site, but also for this one I received my ''The Walk 3D'' with the slip :smug: (still worried about Sicario but I guess will see when it comes in)

Nice flip Flop effect on the Lenti, we can make him position at different place on the wire by playing with the flip flop.

Was sooooo pleased that it had slip included !!!

View attachment 211405 View attachment 211403 View attachment 211404
Hope everything works out for you bro!

Hope everything works out for you bro!

Thanks buddy really happy about my Walk 3D slip but now following your footstep I did place an order on .ca for Sicario and also like they shipped to you the slip really hoping they will also ship me one of the copies with the Stunning Slip...if not I'll run in store to get one. but would be nice to just come with a slip :emb: