luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: February 25th, 2016
Purchase link: MediaMarkt DE
Price: €24.99

fee_786_587_png (3).png

Been wondering whether there would be a steelbook for this. Hopefully there will be other versions, if not, might have to take a plunge on this one

Oh my...
it's like the guys that design/approve these steelbooks for MediaMarkt/Saturn completely forgot how to do their work...
Look at the older lenticular releases they delivered... nice steelbooks with some de-/embossment here and there and a fitting lenticular magnet.
Now it's like they're trying all kinds of stuff and throw it out to their customers.
- A lenti too big for the border with a different artwork than the steelbook itself for Terminator
- A lenti fitting the artwork of the steelbook, but no border where the magnet fits in for the steelbook itself on The Martian (+printed on information on the back of the steelbook)

and now a lenti with a different artwork than the steelbook, a debossed centre with no title (?!), but no printed information on the back either (which is a step in the right direction obviously)...

Hell, put your **** together guys!!!

Reactions: eLviS1987
Unboxing video:

Not that bad at all. It's WEA. The lenti effect is nice. It has no printed back, nice inside artwork, both 2D and 3D discs. And currently only 19,99 EUR at Media Markt.

So it's good enough for me!

Reactions: Lionet and jayce20
The lenticular effect is great (walking from one side to the other) and it also has some depth, loving it. :drool: For this price, a no-brainer with the cool WEA. :thumbs:

Not that bad at all. It's WEA. The lenti effect is nice. It has no printed back, nice inside artwork, both 2D and 3D discs. And currently only 19,99 EUR at Media Markt.

So it's good enough for me!

What do you mean, no printed back? It has art on the back.