The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon - Season 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: February 13, 2024
Purchase links: Barnes & Noble - Best Buy - Walmart
Price: $39.99 (Barns & Noble - Walmart) - $24.99 (Best Buy)

The Walking Dead Daryl Dixon  open.jpg

The Walking Dead Daryl Dixon inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, who would have thought Barnes and Nobles will be taken over the steelbook game from Bestbuy lmao

Whaaaat. Where's the steelbook for Dead City then. I know Fear sucked after S3, so they stopped making steels for it in Germany.

I guess Best Buy aren’t ending online physical media sales - at least not as early as the initially suggested.

I guess Best Buy aren’t ending online physical media sales - at least not as early as the initially suggested.
I read that they will stop selling entertainment media after the first quarter of 2024, so until the end of march or so.

Reactions: JGCramp
I just got this one, I hope they do something similar for the ones who lived, this one is really cool , love le the artwork a lot and it’s glossy, not bad at all.

I just got this one, I hope they do something similar for the ones who lived, this one is really cool , love le the artwork a lot and it’s glossy, not bad at all.
Was the show any good? I couldn't get into the Maggie/ Megan spin off. But this and the Ones Who Lived look promising