Upcoming The Walking Dead: Dead City

Space Cadet

[Far above the moon]
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
Walking Dead: Dead City sees Maggie and Negan traveling into a post-apocalyptic Manhattan long ago cut off from the mainland. The crumbling city is filled with the dead and denizens who have made New York City their own world full of anarchy, danger, beauty, and terror.”

The six-episode spinoff series, which is set two years after the main show’s finale, is likely set to debut in April 2023. Eli Jorné (“The Walking Dead”) has been set as the showrunner.

I don't know. The Walking Dead obviously always looked cheap, but in a charming way. This trailer just looks cheap, without the charming. Will give it a try though.

Beautiful Lauren Cohan as Maggie in constant pissed off mode kicking ass is all I need. Wish there were 60 episodes!

Has anyone started watching this yet? Watched the first episode as it's free on YT and also on Prime Video but I forgot all about this coming out so I didn't see it till today so now I'm gonna have to subscribe to AMC+ to catch up. I thought it was pretty good, better than Fear the Walking Dead.

Watching this and it's good enough for me to keep watching it. Definitely not near same level as TWD when it started out, but way better than TWD last seasons.
Will keep it up until i loose interest :D.