Hero Complex Gallery "The Walking Dead" Exhibition

Man of Steel

It's not an 'S'
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
Warwickshire, United Kingdom.
TWDpromoPostcard-Web.jpg

http://www.herocomplexgallery.com/pages/hcg-pr-amc-twd

Hero Complex Gallery has been hoarding for the zombie apocalypse as they prepare to announce their biggest exhibition of the year….invading Los Angeles on Friday, October 11th, from 7-10pm, on the eve of the Season 4 premiere, Hero Complex Gallery celebrates:
AMC’s The Walking Dead!

As millions of fans await the return of one of the most talked about television shows in the world, venture with us into the post-apocalyptic universe of AMC’s The Walking Dead. Artwork will be inspired by the group’s struggle to survive, fighting against the dead, fighting against the living, and even fighting themselves.

A horde of Hero Complex Gallery’s favorite artists are dancing with the dead, bringing to life the loved, hated, and oftentimes feared characters of this worldwide television phenomenon. Complicated leader, Rick Grimes, the dark and mysterious katana-wielding Michonne, and Southern bad boy turned good, Daryl Dixon, are just a few of the iconic characters of this series that are portrayed in paintings, prints, and sculpture.

Join us as we journey into the post-apocalyptic universe of AMC’s The Walking Dead!

Who: Hero Complex Gallery

What: Hero Complex Gallery celebrates AMC’s The Walking Dead

Description: Art Exhibition highlighting the characters and world of AMC’s The Walking Dead

When: Opening Reception: Friday, October 11th, 7-10pm

Additional Hours – W-Sun, 11am-6pm

Where: Hero Complex Gallery

2020 South Robertson Blvd., Studio D, Los Angeles, CA 90034

This should be a killer show! :LOL:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    100.5 KB · Views: 291
Last edited by a moderator:
Most excited for jc Richard print. Some long landscape with immense depth I bet

Well off on the landscape portion. Still lots of depth in the forest. Not a must buy for me though. With the blood would be hard to out in my wall. Hoping someone tackles a season two scene from the final episode still.

with Shane, Rick and Carl at night. Rick on one side holding the gun up smoke coming out the barrel. Shane on the otherside. Night time with the moon. Carl standing further back behind Rick. Or something like that.

There is some great work so far, however, didn't see anything I want on my wall yet.
Will see on Saturday when all is on show, but might give my wallet a rest there...

Well off on the landscape portion. Still lots of depth in the forest. Not a must buy for me though. With the blood would be hard to out in my wall. Hoping someone tackles a season two scene from the final episode still.

with Shane, Rick and Carl at night. Rick on one side holding the gun up smoke coming out the barrel. Shane on the otherside. Night time with the moon. Carl standing further back behind Rick. Or something like that.

Ask and BAM

DAN LAZAROW
danlazarow-copy.jpg

Some cool stuff lined up so far. While there are a couple of items I do really like, nothing grabbing me as a "must have" yet. So far I am liking the JC Richard, Rabalais and Lazarow prints.

i really like the michone woods one. also reedus aint bad (might be cool autographed)

wow, some really good prints showing up for this show. I kinda like this one also...

JP Valderrama

jpvalderrama.jpg

Anyone know when they will release all the specs(sizes, prices, etc.)?