Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: November 2016
Purchase link: Bigbadtoystore.com
Price: $34.99

negans bat_1.jpg

AMC’s The Walking Dead© television series is the most watched drama in basic cable history, shattering records along the way! Season 6 finds Rick Grimes and his fellow survivors seeking refuge in a desolate and post-apocalyptic world and discover there are greater forces to fear than just the walking dead. McFarlane Toys is sitting shotgun for the ride with more amazingly-detailed action figures from AMC’s The Walking Dead.

NEGAN'S BAT "LUCILLE"
● Adult role-play replica, crafted to match the exact specifications as the bat carried by Jeffery Dean Morgan, who portrays Negan on AMC’s The Walking Dead©
● Full-size plastic bat standing approx. 32-inches in length and displayed in AMC’s The Walking Dead© themed window box packaging
● Highly detailed bat complete with identical markings and wrapped barbed wire

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol.. the shipping is almost as much as the bat but I'll order it if you don't think anyone else will be selling it?

Disregard that, I just found it in Forbidden Planet, £40 odd with delivery..... ordered:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah: it's a shame it's plastic but I don't know if they could sell something that could be used as a weapon.. I'm still looking forward to adding it to my TWD collection:cigar: I appreciate the heads up:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Thanks for the tag:notworthy::notworthy::drool:
Damn it.. another thing I have to buy... I love it .. gotta have it!!!!. Do you know if this shop ships to the uk or if we'd be getting this over here?:ohno::ohno::ohno:

Lol.. the shipping is almost as much as the bat but I'll order it if you don't think anyone else will be selling it?

Disregard that, I just found it in Forbidden Planet, £40 odd with delivery..... ordered:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah: it's a shame it's plastic but I don't know if they could sell something that could be used as a weapon.. I'm still looking forward to adding it to my TWD collection:cigar: I appreciate the heads up:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:
@chunk AWESOME! :woot: Glad you were able to locate one in the UK :thumbs: Hope you share some pics when you receive it! :photo: :hungry:
This thing looks amazing, wow!!! Thanks for the tag @bloodsnake007 !
My pleasure @elle82 :thumbs:
twd thumbs up.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and elle82
@chunk AWESOME! :woot: Glad you were able to locate one in the UK :thumbs: Hope you share some pics when you receive it! :photo: :hungry:

My pleasure @elle82 :thumbs:
View attachment 262792

Thanks Franky:thumbs: I'll add it to the pic's in my TWD award thread:cigar: I just bought (on ebay) the S3 fish tank, got all uk S4,5,&6 uk steels on order and the S6 truck zombie figure and the deluxe 10" Glenn too... so I can forget having money for food till Christmas :rofl: who needs food right, TWD is much more important :LOL: I'm really excited for all the new stuff coming out.. I can not wait:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

Reactions: spawnshop
Found this at Popcultcha but geez $87 shipped. A bit expensive.

What's the shipping cost to Aus from the US from the retailer in the op? Last night I put it in my basket and checked the shipping to the uk, it was $31 plus the $35 for the bat, so it works out cheaper than the one you found for $87, unless it's $87 Aus?

I hope this bat will be well made, it says it's hollow plastic

What's the shipping cost to Aus from the US from the retailer in the op? Last night I put it in my basket and checked the shipping to the uk, it was $31 plus the $35 for the bat, so it works out cheaper than the one you found for $87, unless it's $87 Aus?

I hope this bat will be well made, it says it's hollow plastic
Yes its $87 aus. Seems quite expensive for it to be hollow!

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Yes its $87 aus. Seems quite expensive for it to be hollow!
You're right it is a lot of money, I'm paying £40 including shipping, which is cheaper than $87 Aus, is there any other stores that will be stocking it? Sorry I'm not familiar with Australian stores that stock collectables:emb:

I think I'll be keeping mine in the box, if the bat itself looks a bit cheap then remaining in the box will make it look better.. but I am still hoping they put some effort into the final product.. since I read "plastic and hollow" in my mind I'm expecting a kids toy that gets sold in the local poundland shops:rofl:

Anyone got one yet? What's it like thinking of ordering one. I'm not really into collecting twd stuff just the limited Blu Rays but this will maybe look nice with the Blu Rays of twd.

@bwatt99 @chunk @bloodsnake007

Purchased one of these a few days ago, seeing this I couldnt resist it. here are a few photos. Full size replica, 32 inches, good weight to it. Plastic, not wood, but amazing quality.

This is Lucille......and she is Awesome. :D

View attachment 278073 View attachment 278075 View attachment 278074 View attachment 278076
Thanks for the pics:notworthy::thumbs:
I had to cancel mine as I have too many pre orders around this time. thought I'd see what kind of quality it is first.
Does it look like plastic and does the rubber barbed wire look like rubber?

Reactions: elle82
Thanks for the pics:notworthy::thumbs:
I had to cancel mine as I have too many pre orders around this time. thought I'd see what kind of quality it is first.
Does it look like plastic and does the rubber barbed wire look like rubber?
It looks like wood and real barb wire. im really impressed with it.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
It looks like wood and real barb wire. im really impressed with it.
Thats good to hear:thumbs:

I looked on forbidden planet.com and it said the release date is in December and on forbidden planet UK it say it's released at the end of January so I might order that one:D

Reactions: elle82