Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: November 2016
Purchase link: Bigbadtoystore.com
Price: $34.99

negans bat_1.jpg

AMC’s The Walking Dead© television series is the most watched drama in basic cable history, shattering records along the way! Season 6 finds Rick Grimes and his fellow survivors seeking refuge in a desolate and post-apocalyptic world and discover there are greater forces to fear than just the walking dead. McFarlane Toys is sitting shotgun for the ride with more amazingly-detailed action figures from AMC’s The Walking Dead.

NEGAN'S BAT "LUCILLE"
● Adult role-play replica, crafted to match the exact specifications as the bat carried by Jeffery Dean Morgan, who portrays Negan on AMC’s The Walking Dead©
● Full-size plastic bat standing approx. 32-inches in length and displayed in AMC’s The Walking Dead© themed window box packaging
● Highly detailed bat complete with identical markings and wrapped barbed wire

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: elle82
This is now back in stock at Popcultcha

@bwatt99
I got mine ages ago from zing ordered into store to save on shipping and purchased some discount gift cards from gumtree etc to bring price down.
Box had a couple of dings but could not be bothered to take it back.
Recently got the suicide squad bat now thats value for money in great presentation box and real wooden bat.
Not that im moaning about walking dead one but value for money its not as good.
Best part popcultcha had a promo on with $20 off so got it for less.
Both zing and popcultcha has been out of stock of these bats for ages now.
Thanks for the tag but i got mine around the time i asked you questions about it.

I got mine ages ago from zing ordered into store to save on shipping and purchased some discount gift cards from gumtree etc to bring price down.
Box had a couple of dings but could not be bothered to take it back.
Recently got the suicide squad bat now thats value for money in great presentation box and real wooden bat.
Not that im moaning about walking dead one but value for money its not as good.
Best part popcultcha had a promo on with $20 off so got it for less.
Both zing and popcultcha has been out of stock of these bats for ages now.
Thanks for the tag but i got mine around the time i asked you questions about it.
Oh ok cool. Yeah i think most boxes have dings and dents in them. When i got mine all the other boxes were kinda banged up but not too bad condition.

This sold out at forbidden planet while I was deciding wether to grab it ir not.. It came back in stock so I nabbed one quick.... 2 days later the preorder goes up for the bloody version! :angry:

Is there a thread for the 'take it like a champ' edition? I've searched but can't find it.

The bloodied version is now up for preorder at Popcultcha @chunk . I'll probably pick this one up too. Not gonna be able to resist lol

Thanks elle:notworthy::thumbs:

I had decided to buy the first one on Monday and found that it was sold out lol.. I came here and someone mentioned the bloody one and so I went looking for that.. I'm glad I missed the first one now cos I only have room for one and I'd prefer the bloody edition:cigar:

Thanks elle:notworthy::thumbs:

I had decided to buy the first one on Monday and found that it was sold out lol.. I came here and someone mentioned the bloody one and so I went looking for that.. I'm glad I missed the first one now cos I only have room for one and I'd prefer the bloody edition:cigar:
I originally wasnt even gonna get the first one. Till i saw it. Then had to get it. Lol. So im pretty sure I'll be getting this too. Lol

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
I originally wasnt even gonna get the first one. Till i saw it. Then had to get it. Lol. So im pretty sure I'll be getting this too. Lol

I watched some youtube videos and I was sold.. luckily I saw the bloody one before paying ebay prices so I'll get an order in for that soon:oohyeah:

I watched some youtube videos and I was sold.. luckily I saw the bloody one before paying ebay prices so I'll get an order in for that soon:oohyeah:
So where will u order yours from? I love Popcultcha but dont like that they take the funds straight away. Though it seems a lot of places ive come across do this with pre orders.

• Thanks
So where will u order yours from? I love Popcultcha but dont like that they take the funds straight away. Though it seems a lot of places ive come across do this with pre orders.

Yeah a lot seem too.. I was gonna order it from a uk company 'toys in the attic', I got my glenn 10" from them and also ordered the jesus and negan 7" color tops from them too.. but its money upfront..they're selling the 'take it like a champ' edition for about £41 Inc postage which is good.. I then looked at forbidden planet.com and they have it for £50 including postage.. makes it £9 extra but they don't take the money till dispatch so I haven't ordered yet cos I'm deciding which way to go:confused:

Yeah a lot seem too.. I was gonna order it from a uk company 'toys in the attic', I got my glenn 10" from them and also ordered the jesus and negan 7" color tops from them too.. but its money upfront..they're selling the 'take it like a champ' edition for about £41 Inc postage which is good.. I then looked at forbidden planet.com and they have it for £50 including postage.. makes it £9 extra but they don't take the money till dispatch so I haven't ordered yet cos I'm deciding which way to go:confused:
Oh yeah i did see that site last night too and nearly considered preordering till i noticed it was money upfront. It puts people off a bit taking the funds straight away. But then u get worried it might sell out. Ugh what to do! Lol

• Thanks
Oh yeah i did see that site last night too and nearly considered preordering till i noticed it was money upfront. It puts people off a bit taking the funds straight away. But then u get worried it might sell out. Ugh what to do! Lol

It does, I always think that if im not sure I definitely want something or I find it cheaper elsewhere then I'll have to contact the company I bought it from and ask them to cancel my item.. a lot of these sites you're not able to cancel yourself and you have to ask them to do it.. I prefer paying when dispatched most of the time.
I got a bit side tracked when I looked on forbidden planets website for the bat.. I saw the donnie yen (from rogue one)hot toy and wondered if I should save up for that instead lol.. I don't particularly want a rogue one hot toy, but I would love a donnie yen hot toy from one of his martial arts movies but that's unlikely to happen so I pre ordered that instead of the bat.. I'll just have to wait and see if I can save the money before release.. good thing about FP is they don't take any money, not even a deposit so I'm happy I've put an order in, I just hope I don't forget I did, otherwise my bank account will get a shock in a few months:rofl:

It does, I always think that if im not sure I definitely want something or I find it cheaper elsewhere then I'll have to contact the company I bought it from and ask them to cancel my item.. a lot of these sites you're not able to cancel yourself and you have to ask them to do it.. I prefer paying when dispatched most of the time.
I got a bit side tracked when I looked on forbidden planets website for the bat.. I saw the donnie yen (from rogue one)hot toy and wondered if I should save up for that instead lol.. I don't particularly want a rogue one hot toy, but I would love a donnie yen hot toy from one of his martial arts movies but that's unlikely to happen so I pre ordered that instead of the bat.. I'll just have to wait and see if I can save the money before release.. good thing about FP is they don't take any money, not even a deposit so I'm happy I've put an order in, I just hope I don't forget I did, otherwise my bank account will get a shock in a few months:rofl:
Its hard when theres so much u want right. Lol. And dont forget this coming up to later this year.......
McFarlane-10-Inch-Walking-Dead-Negan-002.jpg
Between this, the bat and the other 10000 things i want im gonna be broke lol

• Thanks
Its hard when theres so much u want right. Lol. And dont forget this coming up to later this year.......
View attachment 302512
Between this, the bat and the other 10000 things i want im gonna be broke lol
:rofl: me too, I'm broke constantly:joy:
I'm definitely getting that dulux negan.. maybe I should ask for a refund for the color tops negan.. I'm not going to want it when I get the 10" anyway.. and put that money towards the bat:D:cigar:

:rofl: me too, I'm broke constantly:joy:
I'm definitely getting that dulux negan.. maybe I should ask for a refund for the color tops negan.. I'm not going to want it when I get the 10" anyway.. and put that money towards the bat:D:cigar:
Thats why i didn't pre order the color top negan. I had a feeling theyd bring out the deluxe one. :D

• Thanks
Thats why i didn't pre order the color top negan. I had a feeling theyd bring out the deluxe one. :D
Lol.. yeach I think I found out about the 10" after I'd ordered the color top.
I've decided, I'll definitely cancel both the color tops and buy the bat instead:cool:
It's just a pain in the ass as I ordered as a guest on the site so I'm gonna have to seach through my emails and find the order numbers.. then email them. when I order the bat I'll set up a proper account so I can see my order on their site. I don't know why on earth I checked out as a guest in the first place:confused: I'm gonna cancel jesus too as I don't want just one odd 7" on its own. I hope they do a 10" of him in the future.. one per year is just not enough.

Lol.. yeach I think I found out about the 10" after I'd ordered the color top.
I've decided, I'll definitely cancel both the color tops and buy the bat instead:cool:
It's just a pain in the ass as I ordered as a guest on the site so I'm gonna have to seach through my emails and find the order numbers.. then email them. when I order the bat I'll set up a proper account so I can see my order on their site. I don't know why on earth I checked out as a guest in the first place:confused: I'm gonna cancel jesus too as I don't want just one odd 7" on its own. I hope they do a 10" of him in the future.. one per year is just not enough.
Sound like a plan :D i didn't even wanna start with the color tops because i know if id started buying them id need them all. Lol. Im sure youll be glad u got the bat. The plain one is freakin awesome. Im definitely gonna get the bloody one as well, its just too cool to pass on.

• Thanks