• Other

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2015
Good morning ninjas!

Having taken the feedback to the business regarding Walking Dead Steelbooks, we are progressing these for season 4 and 5.

The next question is the artwork....who would you like to see on the cover of season 5? We are using the Governor on season 4.

Please vote using the choices....or if you have any other suggestions let me know to add them to the poll!

Thanks,

Adrian

Update via Jock's IG account:

Instagram_photo_by_Jock_Nov_5_2015_at_1_42pm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait what? Are these going to continue from the Jock 1-3 style?

Whilst she certainly isn't my fav character out of the list I think Carol deserves to be on the 5th artwork after being in the series for so long and having quite a big role in the last season with her character development.

Edit:

Or Glenn

Last edited:
Reactions: chunk
A/ Awesome news, thanks eonedirect
B/ Having seen this (great) season, Glenn seems like the most appropriate choice in the poll. If we were to choose another character, I guess Abraham would be pretty cool!

The back image of the Season 3 American TWD steelbook could look good on the front of an E1 steelbook... Just an image of The Governor in that chair with some zombie hands reaching up from below him in Jock's usual cartoon-style of these E1 TWD steelbooks

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: luke98
The back image of the Season 3 American TWD steelbook could look good on the front of an E1 steelbook... Just an image of The Governor in that chair with some zombie hands reaching up from below him in the usual cartoon-style of the E1 TWD steelbooksView attachment 166822

Are you crazy? The continuation of Jock has to happen!!

Unless you mean the above image recreated in Jock's style then I'll forgive you :p

Reactions: luke98 and harry
Thanks for the tag @harry :thumbs:

Are these going to have jock artwork? And match 1-3?

Shame the governor will be on season 4 cos I can't stand that character:rofl:(as we are meant to of course, but I found him a bit boring )and I like that the first 3 steels have the 'good guys' on them, it's gonna be odd having 'the bad guy' on the forth.
My first choice was Glen for season 5 , but I'll be happy if it's carol too, as she's been in the series for the duration and she has played quite a significant roll in these later seasons.:)

Reactions: harry
Status
Not open for further replies.