The Walking Dead - Season 7 (Blu-ray Limited Edition Statue Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [USA]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: October 24, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $174.99

The Walking Dead Season 7 Limited Edition Spike Walker Statue with Soft Touch Digipak set from Lionsgate and Anchor Bay Entertainment will collect all five Season 7 Blu-ray discs plus a slew of special features into a must-have package that features a bust of Winslow, including the spikes emerging from his bloody, metal-encased head, and spikes in his chest. In fact, limited edition Winslow is interactive: special mechanics with one of the chest spikes means collectors will have to remove the spike and drive it back into the sculpture to release the Blu-ray box set underneath the bust.

dbeca951ff9ca2331fa6e5a1631f749b.jpg

72a42acefa49923b79dd29c451080df7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
$175 is just way too overpriced for this.....i'm going to gamble, cancel my order, and wait to see if there is a price drop in a few months.

I also cancelled, way to much money for me. As much as I want this set, I cant justify paying over $200 AUD for it.
Damn, so many cancellations on this one. I wonder if the high price is because it genuinely cost more to manufacture or they got greedy and realized they can charge more for it thinking fans who can afford it will buy it regardless to continue their TWD LE collections?

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Damn, so many cancellations on this one. I wonder if the high price is because it genuinely cost more to manufacture or they got greedy and realized they can charge more for it thinking fans who can afford it will buy it regardless to continue their TWD LE collections?
I think the price is a little high. I can appreciate the quality of the set but I think the price should be a bit lower.

Me too... just want the digipack. :rolleyes:
I love the soft touch digipacks for all seasons so far.

Don't care about the statue, but its still pretty cool.
Just don't have any room for all of those.

TOO BAD THEY QUIT RELEASING THE DIGIPACKS BY THEM SELF AFTER SEASON 2!!!
:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

A good thing I sold all my collector's edition for the Walking Dead a long time ago or I may be forced to complete them.

Hummm we dont have in hand but this set is like same size of three walker and this set paid 100.00$ Canadian why 75.00$ more for this set.

I want the set from Zavvi. The UK digipack has a slipcase and hardcore pics of the spike walker. I am hoping it comes back in stock. Does anyone know if Zavvi is shipping this particular edition internationally?

Received mine today and usually I like everything but with this one I'm a little disappointed with the finished product, especially considering the premium price. For starters it feels lighter and cheaper than some of the others TWD limited editions. Winslow's spikes are mostly soft and easily bendable and worse of all - the back and sides of the base are completely plain, almost like it's unfinished, like they were forgotten about. Would have preferred the digipack to exit from the back and have 'The Walking Dead Season 7' embossed on the front under the model like other Limited Editions. All complaints aside I'm glad to have it in the collection but I can't see why this one was almost twice the price of the others.

20171027_180411.jpg
20171027_180444.jpg
20171027_180512.jpg
20171027_180549.jpg
20171027_180610.jpg
20171027_180630.jpg
20171027_180713.jpg
20171027_180744.jpg
20171027_180816.jpg
20171027_181054.jpg

Just cancelled mine when asked reason clicked on price to high which it is

Since I will miss this one I will stop collecting the limited editions and get rid of all the previous ones