The Walking Dead - Season 7 (Blu-ray Limited Edition Statue Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [USA]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: October 24, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $174.99

The Walking Dead Season 7 Limited Edition Spike Walker Statue with Soft Touch Digipak set from Lionsgate and Anchor Bay Entertainment will collect all five Season 7 Blu-ray discs plus a slew of special features into a must-have package that features a bust of Winslow, including the spikes emerging from his bloody, metal-encased head, and spikes in his chest. In fact, limited edition Winslow is interactive: special mechanics with one of the chest spikes means collectors will have to remove the spike and drive it back into the sculpture to release the Blu-ray box set underneath the bust.

dbeca951ff9ca2331fa6e5a1631f749b.jpg

72a42acefa49923b79dd29c451080df7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss picking up these sets too bad they stopped doing them I remember hunting down the season 2 set for A LOOOOOOONG time and spotted it on the amc Walking Dead store brand new sealed for like 200/250
I have all 7 limited editions, it is a pitty they stopped the limited editions after season 7..

Reactions: luke98
They didn't release one for the first season, which one are you refering to ?
Yes the US released a small box set TWD for Season one, iconic image of the double doors with words don't open dead inside. I have taken couple photos from my collection of this box set, not great photos though as l was in a hurry.
IMG_20201020_175556.jpg
IMG_20201020_175616.jpg

Reactions: Jace88
yeah thanks for the pics, I remember this one.
No statue or figurine though.
No, but it has a wearable zombie mask, which is fun. Officially this is the limited edition of the 1st season.
I've got all of the limited sets, too bad that they stopped releasing these at the 7th season...