The Walking Dead - Season 7 (Blu-ray Limited Edition Statue Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [USA]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: October 24, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $174.99

The Walking Dead Season 7 Limited Edition Spike Walker Statue with Soft Touch Digipak set from Lionsgate and Anchor Bay Entertainment will collect all five Season 7 Blu-ray discs plus a slew of special features into a must-have package that features a bust of Winslow, including the spikes emerging from his bloody, metal-encased head, and spikes in his chest. In fact, limited edition Winslow is interactive: special mechanics with one of the chest spikes means collectors will have to remove the spike and drive it back into the sculpture to release the Blu-ray box set underneath the bust.

dbeca951ff9ca2331fa6e5a1631f749b.jpg

72a42acefa49923b79dd29c451080df7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
f

zavvi has 500 copies..100 copies was the evil dead edition.. also zavvi's season 6 LE wasnt a digipack if am not mistaken..

about the WD LE prices i cannot believe how much more expensive they become withe every NEW season...they way the are going if they release a LE for the whole series would cost 500 bucks...;)
Yep getting mixed up it was 500 zavvi.

I'm liking this edition better than the UK one, but it's about $10 USD more :( I've got the UK one preordered, but it's sold out....so i'd feel weird for cancelling it....LOL

@spawnshop paging spawnshop ......... tell us something about this edition. Making it or seeing who was working on it? etc. Was it pretty neat?

I gotta say, this is by far one of the coolest Bluray sets that we've done. It totally out does the last few that we did - Detail, paint, function... It's basically the top half of a 12"-13" - figure. And you get to "stab" the walker with one of the spikes, and the Blu-ray will pop out of the front of the case :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Wreck
I'm liking this edition better than the UK one, but it's about $10 USD more :( I've got the UK one preordered, but it's sold out....so i'd feel weird for cancelling it....LOL
I wonder why the zavvi one is only limited to 500? i also have this on order but due to having some credit the us edition is much cheaper for me and be silly having two.
So i will probably have to cancel the zavvi one soon before i end up with two.
As much as i like my region b stuff pretty much all my wd editions are us editions anyway so why change.
Im surprised though canada has not come out with this edition. Thats where i got last edition from as was cheapest.

Reactions: spawnshop
I better remember and cancel my zavvi order or i end up with 2 of these which i don't want.
Something tells me maybe uk edition is better why its only 500. But then saying that in past collector where saying uk editions where not as good?
Not only that i will get my usa edition cheaper with some credit.
Would not want the uk edition to come out early and get charged early.
What is the difference on the two different digibook?

Reactions: spawnshop
There is no difference in the statue, only the digipak. Zavvi only has 500 because that's all they ordered. The statues are identical

There is no difference in the statue, only the digipak. Zavvi only has 500 because that's all they ordered. The statues are identical
I have never owned a uk edition always had usa edition or last one was canadian edition but was the uk editions not as good? Ie digipak

I prefer the UK digipak with slip and color pics (they match the statue) more than the white digipack from the States. So to those who want to cancel their orders from Zavvi, please do it soon so it goes back in stock and I can order. ;)