The Walking Dead - Season 7 (Blu-ray Limited Edition Statue Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [USA]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: October 24, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $174.99

The Walking Dead Season 7 Limited Edition Spike Walker Statue with Soft Touch Digipak set from Lionsgate and Anchor Bay Entertainment will collect all five Season 7 Blu-ray discs plus a slew of special features into a must-have package that features a bust of Winslow, including the spikes emerging from his bloody, metal-encased head, and spikes in his chest. In fact, limited edition Winslow is interactive: special mechanics with one of the chest spikes means collectors will have to remove the spike and drive it back into the sculpture to release the Blu-ray box set underneath the bust.

dbeca951ff9ca2331fa6e5a1631f749b.jpg

72a42acefa49923b79dd29c451080df7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is amazons deal of the day for $99.99

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075N57394/?tag=hidefnin-20

Just pulled the trigger on it now a i dont think it will get any cheaper - would be pissed if i had paid $175 for it 4 weeks ago...

Yep and im one of them but luckly i had credit to use which cost me even less than what you paid but still very annoying though.
Would not expect this to drop so soon or if i had know would sure have waited.

Received mine today and usually I like everything but with this one I'm a little disappointed with the finished product, especially considering the premium price. For starters it feels lighter and cheaper than some of the others TWD limited editions. Winslow's spikes are mostly soft and easily bendable and worse of all - the back and sides of the base are completely plain, almost like it's unfinished, like they were forgotten about. Would have preferred the digipack to exit from the back and have 'The Walking Dead Season 7' embossed on the front under the model like other Limited Editions. All complaints aside I'm glad to have it in the collection but I can't see why this one was almost twice the price of the others.

View attachment 341310 View attachment 341311 View attachment 341312 View attachment 341313 View attachment 341314 View attachment 341315 View attachment 341316 View attachment 341317 View attachment 341318 View attachment 341319

Did yours come in a shipping box? I received mine, but not box. It literally was the graphic box with my address label on it. Luckily it showed up in good condition, but strange.

I too am a bit disappointed with the finish. The pre-production paint that we saw samples of was MUCH better than this. Luckily i picked it up at the $99 price tag.

So i got this today. And amazon decided to not put any packaging around it whatsoever. Just slapped my address on the box. Unbelievable.
Amazon made $43.7 billion in revenue in the quarter. W T F!

Feel the same, still nothing about McFarlane Toys version of Season 7. I guess rating were so down so they were afraid to invest. But Season 8 is great again and I still hope S7 will come with something special.

Pretty disappointing to hear nothing about a limited edition. A digipak at least. But nothing.

I heard it has more to do with Lionsgate. If you remember right before these were all brought on because of Anchor Bay and Anchor Bay was bought out by Lionsgate and if my memory serves me correct a lot of Anchor Bay people lost their jobs.

Reactions: LoStAlIvE
Can anyone please please send me a link to anywhere where I can buy one of these. I have missed 2 in the last month for under $200 (1 of them even under $100) and another for $400+ (as I don't have the money to pay that much for them). My grandsons (x2) are new generation deadheads and I am working on getting them the sets for Christmas. I have gotten quite a few of them so far, but this one is proving to be very difficult to get for them. I would so love to get this one (especially since it is the last set they put out). They would be so excited! Can anyone please help?!

Can anyone please please send me a link to anywhere where I can buy one of these. I have missed 2 in the last month for under $200 (1 of them even under $100) and another for $400+ (as I don't have the money to pay that much for them). My grandsons (x2) are new generation deadheads and I am working on getting them the sets for Christmas. I have gotten quite a few of them so far, but this one is proving to be very difficult to get for them. I would so love to get this one (especially since it is the last set they put out). They would be so excited! Can anyone please help?!

Which one do you need, UK or US? And where do you hail from?

Reactions: steve1976