Multi The Walking Dead (Telltale Games)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
The-Walking-Dead5.png

Based on Robert Kirkman’s groundbreaking comic book series, The Walking Dead is a five part episodic Adventure Horror game that will be available for digital download this spring for all major gaming platforms.

the-walking-dead-the-game-20120214054650780_640w.jpg

Telling the story of a new group of survivors as they struggle to flee the horror of Atlanta and the surrounding communities consumed by the undead, The Walking Dead offers players the chance to experience the very first days of the apocalypse.

the-walking-dead-the-game-20120214054659442_640w.jpg

Dan Connors, Telltale co-founder and CEO said:​
Telltale has always believed in sharing and interacting with our fans as much as possible as we head towards the launch of a game and Playing Dead is an exciting evolution of that process. I don’t think any other developer or publisher has created anything quite like this before and we really hope that people will enjoy it.

Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead added:​
What’s really exciting is that they’re telling a new story with new characters, so you’ll get to see the same world Rick Grimes did, but now from a different point of view

Here's a teaser trailer for the game...

Attachments

• walkingdead.jpg
    walkingdead.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 2,414
Last edited by a moderator:
So they cancel the final season of TWD game after charging people for a season pass, and their response is that they may have a solution, but no promises? And I'm assuming this solution involves not re-hiring the original team that made all of TWD games so great? Nice. As angry as I am that I'll never get to finish Clementine's story, I'm even more angry about the 250 people who lost their jobs with zero notice and zero severance. This company deserves to burn for the way they treated their workers.

Hopefully Skybound steps in, takes TWD Final Season away from what's left of Telltale, and finishes it on their own. We know Robert Kirkman has the money to do so and now that they're stepping into gaming (games they've distributed include Oxenfree and The Long Dark), I'm sure they could get it done properly.

The team that was working on the final season was laid off and I think whoever is left is working on Minecraft Story Mode for Netflix (n) some people managed to get refunds from Xbox/Playstation they just called customer service

The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series Announced For September
Source: DualShockers
guardian-edition-product-ps4_1500x1500.jpg

There are different collector’s packs to choose from for the physical edition:
  • Protector Pack ($99.99) – “School for Troubled Youth” shirt, Clementine & Lee Pins, Kenny Cap, Clementine Nesting Dolls, and a Disco Broccoli Plush.
  • Guardian Pack ($249.99) – Packed in a box with gold stamped signatures from the Still Not Bitten team, includes all items from Protector Edition, plus Clementine & Lee figurines, and a Clementine Art print from comic book artists Eric
  • Signature Pack ($349.99) – Packed in a signature stamped box, includes hand-signed art print from the Still Not Bitten team, voiceover artists and The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman. Also includes all items from the Guardian Edition. Only 100 available!

https://hidefninja.com/community/th...definitive-series-collectors-editions.101028/

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles