The Walking Dead: The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray Lenticular Slipcover) (Best Buy Excl.) [USA]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 25th, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price:
$59.99
Group buy: apsmith21

SEASON_5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My BB was sold out when I went at 5pm. Glad I was able to order them online but I need season 4!

Hmmm. Me too.

And my Target order for TWD hasn't shipped either. Weird! :(

I think we're good if it is in the preparing for shipping phase. Just a matter of time. They already shipped my gift cards so I'm thinking they will follow through with the order :D
Just need to find season 4 now.

Reactions: apsmith21
I think we're good if it is in the preparing for shipping phase. Just a matter of time. They already shipped my gift cards so I'm thinking they will follow through with the order :D
Just need to find season 4 now.

Found a guy on the bay selling them, and for a second I thought, well I could get the slip only...$5 isn't so bad...and then I noticed the $15 shipping.

LOL. sneaky. :censored:

Reactions: luke98 and darczap
Found a guy on the bay selling them, and for a second I thought, well I could get the slip only...$5 isn't so bad...and then I noticed the $15 shipping.

LOL. sneaky. :censored:

I saw that. The seller is KimchiDVD. I hope that is not the real KimchiDVD lol.

I saw that. The seller is KimchiDVD. I hope that is not the real KimchiDVD lol.

Nah, I dug around and while it says "Alberqerque" on his listing, he's actually out of California somewhere. I have a couple of guesses who it might be. lol

• Informative
Reactions: darczap
Nah, I dug around and while it says "Alberqerque" on his listing, he's actually out of California somewhere. I have a couple of guesses who it might be. lol

Isn't me. Lol. I wanted these so bad, but didn't feel like explaining to my girlfriend why we have to eat instant noodles till payday :( I had a feeling these were super limited...guess I have to miss out sometime.... :(

Reactions: SlipcoverGirl
Well, managed to come up with some funds...and stopped by best buy on a fluke because My gf needed to go next door. I was totally expecting these to be OOS by now, but oddly enough I found multiple copies of each and managed to pick some minty copies.

I actually needed S.1&2 because the Play.com steels are region locked. Didn't really need season 3 so I'll figure out how to get my money back on that ;) already had the s.4 lenti from the original release. And S.5 came shrink wrapped together over the lenti so Ill just keep it like that.

Mission accomplished!
image.jpg

Zombs/Aliens/Predators
image.jpg

Reactions: MGD and Le Marquis