The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Limited Edition)

spawnshop

The Walking Dead!!!!
Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2011
NJ
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Limited Edition)

Amazon CA
Amazon UK

Here you go, first look at the new Blu-ray Collector Edition of Walking Dead Season 4 from McFarlane Toys!

9525-1392584185-7fa63d15b6e2b034f2f710dfc999c847-jpg.80507

Images courtesy of Toy News International

Attachments

• user2319_pic9524_1392583984.jpg
    user2319_pic9524_1392583984.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 390
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 354
Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like the Canadians kinda got screwed if it came without a plastic bag to protect it. I also think this happened last year too..
I guess if there is a lesson in all of this if yours didn't come in a bag order next years form Amazon.com and not Amazon.ca if that is where you ordered yours from.

Reactions: MGD
Came home from work yesterday and 'Bam' this was waiting for me
its awesome and such a huge piece, finding rom is gonna be hard

Attachments

• 2014 - 1.jpg
    2014 - 1.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 128
Reactions: Paulie
Found one at my local best buy so I grabbed it up. Looks awesome. Gotta grab the other two special editions out of storage and display them all together now :)

Finally arrived today from amazon.com (via AmazonGlobal Expedited) in a surprisingly steady packaging. Let me see how I rearrange my display now with all three editions...

P1010547.JPG

mine arrived this week :D the arm movement is a fail & trying to get the disc's in is just far to tight so they wont ever be going
in their intended slot... so I slid a book of the same size into the slot to keep the arm up ;)
over all what a piece!!! no competition between this & the prison key...

Reactions: tonybsg
I noticed the same problem as Paulie, the slot where the digibook goes into the slot at the back is far too tight but I suppose it has to be a tight fit if the head and arm has to move when you slide the book onto the mechanism and into the slot and when you remove it.

A fabulous cool box set and a great series.
I wonder what the spin off series is going to be like?

Got my UK version today from Amazon. Should this have an outer box into which the polystyrene casing fits? Packaging seems poor compared to the US versions photographed within this thread. Also digipack doesn't seem to contain any index showing contents on each disc. Am I missing something here?

No UV, No branded packaging just a brown box and polystyrene and the Arm doesn't move that much

No where near as good as the head tank imo

US defo got the better set