The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Limited Edition)

spawnshop

The Walking Dead!!!!
Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2011
NJ
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Limited Edition)

Amazon CA
Amazon UK

Here you go, first look at the new Blu-ray Collector Edition of Walking Dead Season 4 from McFarlane Toys!

9525-1392584185-7fa63d15b6e2b034f2f710dfc999c847-jpg.80507

Images courtesy of Toy News International

Attachments

• user2319_pic9524_1392583984.jpg
    user2319_pic9524_1392583984.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 390
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 354
Last edited by a moderator:
So awesome! Was just googling season 4 yesterday wondering what this years LE will look like. It's to bad I can't find an affordable season 2 to complete my set

Pass for me, not really a fan of the Season 3 Aquarium (will probably be putting it up for sale shortly) and with the Entertainment Store Steelbook confirmed I'd much rather own that

OMG

Really Cool, :thumbs: lost for words, I just wonder what the price is going to be because every edition that is released gets a little more expensive, but worth it if your a completest like myself.

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

So awesome! Was just googling season 4 yesterday wondering what this years LE will look like. It's to bad I can't find an affordable season 2 to complete my set

Perhaps a second hand one would suit you better, not too costly compared to a brand new one, just keep an eye on E-bay and Amazon, you just never know when one might pop up.

Good luck on your search.

Reactions: Swervin
After mentioning that, It does look like the arm in the picture is not a single piece of the body so that indicate it could be likely

Sounds like it's time to finally sell a kidney.

Last edited:
omfg omfg omfg this is awesome !!! :oohyeah: :scat: :LOL: :drool:

"When the case is working, the hands reach out and when you press them down, the DVD will eject.”

courtsey of fearnet

AND AND AND:

And for the completists, Bryant shares, “We’re working with AMC right now to do a limited edition for season one because we never did one.”

yes, this is confirmed :scat: the zombie will move when you put the Blu-Ray in the slot. Both the hand and head will move!

Wow..... This is mind blowing....
I can't contain myself...:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::facepalm:

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Pass for me, not really a fan of the Season 3 Aquarium (will probably be putting it up for sale shortly) and with the Entertainment Store Steelbook confirmed I'd much rather own that

Really..

Reactions: spawnshop