The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Limited Edition)

spawnshop

The Walking Dead!!!!
Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2011
NJ
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Limited Edition)

Amazon CA
Amazon UK

Here you go, first look at the new Blu-ray Collector Edition of Walking Dead Season 4 from McFarlane Toys!

9525-1392584185-7fa63d15b6e2b034f2f710dfc999c847-jpg.80507

Images courtesy of Toy News International

Attachments

• user2319_pic9524_1392583984.jpg
    user2319_pic9524_1392583984.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 390
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 353
Last edited by a moderator:
these exclusive sets blows the steelbooks out of the water and then some...

full on functional, detailed and season related. Ill being buying this and hopefully future season releases and once everythings said and done, we'll take a nice group picture of the McFarlane exclusives vs the steels and we'll take a vote on which one is cooler:cool:

and honestly, the digipacks for season 1-3 are much much nicer than the steels imo

Walking Dead Limited Edition Season 1 (US only)

Wow, it's awesome.

Do you think they will do a Special edition of season 1? With a figure like the last ones

There was a Walking Dead Limited Edition Season 1 box set (US only) which is a cool digipak with a zombie mask you can wear, all inside a cardboard collectors box. On the front of the box it looks like the 2 doors chained together with the words "Dead inside dont open" (doors open to reveal zombie face) from the hospital scene where the sheriff wakes up and starts exploring the hospital.

This is very expensive now.

Walking Dead Limited Edition Season 1

Attachments

• Walking Dead Ltd Ed Season 1 .jpg
    Walking Dead Ltd Ed Season 1 .jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
omfg omfg omfg this is awesome !!! :oohyeah: :scat: :LOL: :drool:

"When the case is working, the hands reach out and when you press them down, the DVD will eject.”

courtsey of fearnet

AND AND AND:

And for the completists, Bryant shares, “We’re working with AMC right now to do a limited edition for season one because we never did one.”
That looks amazing.Can't wait for this one.Great news on season one too.It's the only season i don't own on blu :oohyeah:

Reactions: alvinhwang21
There was a Walking Dead Limited Edition Season 1 box set (US only) which is a cool digipak with a zombie mask you can wear, all inside a cardboard collectors box. On the front of the box it looks like the 2 doors chained together with the words "Dead inside dont open" (doors open to reveal zombie face) from the hospital scene where the sheriff wakes up and starts exploring the hospital.

This is very expensive now.

Walking Dead Limited Edition Season 1

Strange how things change eh...I remember when it was released, folks unhappy as the advertised tin turned out to be a cardboard box, sending it back in a huff...fast forward a year or two and because no other special editions were released for the first season suddenly this is sought after and sells for high prices....just goes to show you cant really tell what editions are gonna become become desirable/valuable in the future

From a collector/fan of the show point of view Im annoyed I didnt buy the season 2 head, but as it was region locked it would just be sat on the shelf unplayed, I did get the Amazon UK version of the fishtank, but Im not sure if I will buy this if its available in the UK or if I'll stick with the ES steelbooks...

Strange how things change eh...I remember when it was released, folks unhappy as the advertised tin turned out to be a cardboard box, sending it back in a huff...fast forward a year or two and because no other special editions were released for the first season suddenly this is sought after and sells for high prices....just goes to show you cant really tell what editions are gonna become become desirable/valuable in the future

From a collector/fan of the show point of view Im annoyed I didnt buy the season 2 head, but as it was region locked it would just be sat on the shelf unplayed, I did get the Amazon UK version of the fishtank, but Im not sure if I will buy this if its available in the UK or if I'll stick with the ES steelbooks...

The real story is that it was originally planned to be a Tin/LE, but AMC and Anchor Bay got screwed last minute when the company designing the LE didn't deliver their product. Then, since they had already promised BB an exclusive, and didn't have any time, they were forced to create that cardboard monstrosity. It's a very interesting story when you hear all of the little details too..... But trust me, this one won't be cardboard :hilarious: (Neither will the S1 LE! ;))

I kind of hope they just remake the SE1 limited into the chained doors again but make it into a statue similar to the SE 3/4.

I can't really picture it being to much else unless they do something centered around the CDC.

BTW, season 4 should have been zombie governor riding in the tank. Just sayin...

Pure awesomeness! Love the detail on this.

The prototypes always look amazing. I bet the finished product will look cheap and nothing like this.

The final paint job on the aquarium tank zombie heads was terrible and looked nothing like the original prototype pics.

This is what stopped me from buying it :(

I have the other two seasons final products limited editions and they look amazing. Truly revolutionary designs for making a piece unique and shows the level of appreciation the people making the show and limited editions have for the fans. I feel that it is worth every penny when someone takes a great work of art (the show itself) and then honors that by making it into a well thought out creation

Man this looks really good. How about the eyes? Will the eyes open when the arm is raised and the head turns upwards? That would be awesome!

The prototypes always look amazing. I bet the finished product will look cheap and nothing like this.

The final paint job on the aquarium tank zombie heads was terrible and looked nothing like the original prototype pics.

This is what stopped me from buying it :(

The fish tank was beautiful and was flawless in my IMO. It was an amazing design and excellently executed. It was a piece of art and if I had one gripe and this is a very small one it that the digibook, was a bit tight getting it in and out of the housing at the back. They even went as far as to give little bits of flesh that float in tbe tank, now that is pure genius :)

Some people are never happy!

I for one will be pre orering this season four set. It looks amazing and it will be awesome, just like all the previous season's. I even have the season one set with the Zombie mask and that set is awesome too :)

Keep up the good work guys!!

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Last edited:
Reactions: alvinhwang21
The fish tank was beautiful and was flawless in my IMO. It was an amazing design and excellently executed. It was a piece of art and if I had one gripe and this is a very small one it that the digibook, was a bit tight getting it in and out of the housing at the back. They even went as far as to give little bits of flesh that float in tbe tank, now that is pure genius :)

Some people are never happy!

I for one will be pre orering this season four set. It looks amazing and it will be awesome, just like all the previous season's. I even have the season one set with the Zombie mask and that set is awesome too :)

Keep up the good work guys!!

Sent from my Galaxy S4

That's your opinion, I have mine.

If I'm going to hand over a lot of money, I want it to at least look like what's in the photos. And I'm sorry, but if you compare the final product to the prototype pics they are quite different. Especially as we were talking on the topic about detail.

No need to jump down someones throat and make them sound stupid just because their opinion doesn't agree with yours.

That's your opinion, I have mine.

If I'm going to hand over a lot of money, I want it to at least look like what's in the photos. And I'm sorry, but if you compare the final product to the prototype pics they are quite different. Especially as we were talking on the topic about detail.

No need to jump down someones throat and make them sound stupid just because their opinion doesn't agree with yours.

I'll Say what I want when I want! And my opinion that your wrong is valid! Don't forget that this forum is all about opinions!!! I'd. Love to see you design something better.

sent from my SONY XPERIA TABLET Z!!

I'll Say what I want when I want! And my opinion that your wrong is valid! Don't forget that this forum is all about opinions!!! I'd. Love to see you design something better.

sent from my SONY XPERIA TABLET Z!!

Well you know what they say about opinions and arseholes........

But I'll say what I want, when I want also. It doesn't mean you're always right.

Last edited:
Well you know what they say about opinions and arseholes........

But I'll say what I want, when I want also. It doesn't mean you're always right.

Yeah I know the saying.

Why come on this thread just to tell people you wont be buying it anyway. Whats the point. If you dont want then dont buy it, just dont bother advertising the fact! Why dont you start your own I HATE THE WALKING DEAD FISH TANK thread. You never know a couple of people might even look at it ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Reactions: hiphopnrap
Yeah I know the saying.

Why come on this thread just to tell people you wont be buying it anyway. Whats the point. If you dont want then dont buy it, just dont bother advertising the fact! Why dont you start your own I HATE THE WALKING DEAD FISH TANK thread. You never know a couple of people might even look at it ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S4

I didn't say I won't be buying it. But I always like to see pics of the final product first. If I think it doesn't live up like the last one then I'll pass.

In spite of what you might think I actually think these sets are awesome for collectors. Great original designs.

Reactions: hiphopnrap