The Walking Dead: The Complete Series 1-11 (Blu-ray Limited Legacy Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 3, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £110.00
Notes: Limited to 1200

81hL3juXRhL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Is this an Amazon exclusive?

Absolutely keeping my season 3 - 7 limited editions & season 1 German uncut set but I might sell the other individual releases and grab this one.

Last edited:
I did wonder if they would take out an edition for while set would have been great if they had took out something special but they the stopped doing these sets while back.
I suppose it better than nothing and still own my walking dead sets.
I had actually ordered this or thought I did but it’s not the zavvi one is just season 11 with everything the same.

So will cancel the zavvi one and get this, obviously I will order the s11 steel to go with the others.

I had actually ordered this or thought I did but it’s not the zavvi one is just season 11 with everything the same.

So will cancel the zavvi one and get this, obviously I will order the s11 steel to go with the others.
Isn't it cheaper to just buy the 11th Season with this book, if you have the rest?
season 8 GIF by The Walking Dead

This big boxset is on preorder on Zavvi UK ... same for the 11th Season Collector Edition.

So if you live in UK you may easily place an order on Zavvi ;)
Walking Dead The Complete Series 1-11 Legacy Edition is not listed on Zavvi

nice set :thumbs: , would consider if i didn't have the steels. did they ever do one similar for "Fear the Walking Dead"? :watch:

plus they have a new series incoming, too :wow::

nice set :thumbs: , would consider if i didn't have the steels. did they ever do one similar for "Fear the Walking Dead"? :watch:
Sadly, Fear the Walking Dead isn't dead yet, last eighth season started yesterday, which I hope to enjoy more, than the abominations of 4-7, because my favorite character Madison is back - too late and under much too imbecilic a showrunners to make a difference, but still...
So maybe after they'll do a set like this, and I will buy it, hating the majority of it, just for completion sake. I stopped buying it after the excellent season 3 German steelbook, which coincidentally weren't being released for any later seasons. I guess they saw the abysmal quality drop and decided not to bother.

MadisonClark.gif

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
thanks, i've hardly seen much "Fear..." always a challenge for any series to maintain the quality, most go on far too long. nothing wrong in finishing with less but of a higher quality! :)

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Saw it too late, but nevertheless, dunno if i'd buy it. Last 5 seasons i just didn't watch... Like after season 4/5 it just went downhill for me... They should end it there.
Would love to see unboxing how they actually packaged this. Cause i see 2 big cases with book along. I think they prob packaged this into thin amaray cases.

Saw it too late, but nevertheless, dunno if i'd buy it. Last 5 seasons i just didn't watch... Like after season 4/5 it just went downhill for me... They should end it there.
Would love to see unboxing how they actually packaged this. Cause i see 2 big cases with book along. I think they prob packaged this into thin amaray cases.
It's 2 jumbo cases and stacked discs

I forgot which season it was when I stopped watching, whats the season when cringelord Negan appears?
Overhyped villain lol it was cringe seeing him pretending to be badass, this is what people were cheering for that clown? Sorry but villains need to look badass I expect scars and muscles, he looked scrawny with that leatherjeacket
should have cast Henry Rollins at least that guy looks like someone who will cave your skull in if you gave him a side eye.
download (7).jpeg

Reactions: Mararagan
It's 2 jumbo cases and stacked discs
I was going to propose the same guess, but looking at the box, and it being a first complete series release, thought they wouldn't do that, that horrible shite is reserved for later budget reissued versions... Wow, they suck, and I'm certainly glad I overpaid for individual seasons, even if they're a mix of digipacks from LEs, and ugly steelbooks (and that one good one from Best Buy), and even an amaray for S11 (and S2, I didn't like the screwdriver head, looked too cheap).

What happened to these jumbo plastic crapfests, that they can't even put enough holder-page flippy things inside for each disc to have its own place, and are stacking them now as well! It's like they sat around and thought how could they worsen it...

I forgot which season it was when I stopped watching, whats the season when cringelord Negan appears?
Overhyped villain lol it was cringe seeing him pretending to be badass, this is what people were cheering for that clown? Sorry but villains need to look badass I expect scars and muscles, he looked scrawny with that leatherjeacket
should have cast Henry Rollins at least that guy looks like someone who will cave your skull in if you gave him a side eye.
View attachment 557662

Maybe they were planning ahead, Negan is a hero now and they're best buddies with Maggie.

isle-of-the-dead-neggie.gif

I was going to propose the same guess, but looking at the box, and it being a first complete series release, thought they wouldn't do that, that horrible shite is reserved for later budget reissued versions... Wow, they suck, and I'm certainly glad I overpaid for individual seasons, even if they're a mix of digipacks from LEs, and ugly steelbooks (and that one good one from Best Buy), and even an amaray for S11 (and S2, I didn't like the screwdriver head, looked too cheap).

What happened to these jumbo plastic crapfests, that they can't even put enough holder-page flippy things inside for each disc to have its own place, and are stacking them now as well! It's like they sat around and thought how could they worsen it...

Maybe they were planning ahead, Negan is a hero now and they're best buddies with Maggie.

View attachment 557685
I like the look of the Walmart set wonder if they'll be jumbos as well