GA
Release date: June 11, 2019
Purchase link: FYE
Price: $17.99
Note: Includes collectible poster

Warriors-Front.jpg

Warriors.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully no to both. The border is wasted space unless there is embossing, which I doubt. and imo slipcovers with the exact same art as the Steelbook are a waste of materials.
I agree with both points, although the title is at least embossed on the UK version.

Hopefully no to both. The border is wasted space unless there is embossing, which I doubt. and imo slipcovers with the exact same art as the Steelbook are a waste of materials.

I agree too, I wish the Zavvi version didnt have the border, the front art has so much blank space around it, the should have debossed the title and had the art fill the whole front

Reactions: dfoles
I agree too, I wish the Zavvi version didnt have the border, the front art has so much blank space around it, the should have debossed the title and had the art fill the whole front
As you know the reason for a framing border is to allow embossed artwork & title or just the title to stand proud against a recessed central panel:-
1555493774097.png

Reason for slipcase art matching steelbook art on most of the steelbooks w/ slipcases collection?
Who can say . . . seems to be a distributor thingy with Paramount slips matching their steels and Universal not.

Anyway, considering the slips didn't add a penny to the cost I look upon them as 'freebies'.

Steel/slip art - Paramount the same . . . Universal different
Paramount
THE WARRIORS Zavvi excl.
FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF Zavvi
TOP GUN Zavvi
ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST Zavvi
NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN Zavvi
QUADROPHENIA Zavvi
BARBARELLA Zoom excl.
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Zoom
CHINATOWN Zoom

One example:-
1555497307434.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Universal:-
SNOW WHITE & THE HUNTSMAN Zavvi
1555497566825.png
1555497611503.png

DRACULA Zoom
1555497827110.png

THE MUMMY Zoom
1555497137417.png

Last edited:
A few people on Reddit are saying their preorders were cancelled today. Anyone else having that issue?

Edit: I just talked to fye and they said the release date is July 9th in their system. Website listing is for today; so it must’ve been bumped back and not updated.

Last edited:
A few people on Reddit are saying their preorders were cancelled today. Anyone else having that issue?

Edit: I just talked to fye and they said the release date is July 9th in their system. Website listing is for today; so it must’ve been bumped back and not updated.

I just checked my order and it says "Shipping Status: Complete".

Update: I just checked my email and sure enough I received a cancellation notice. (n)