GA
Release date: June 11, 2019
Purchase link: FYE
Price: $17.99
Note: Includes collectible poster

Warriors-Front.jpg

Warriors.jpg

Last edited:
@a.k.a.CRUSH did you ship to home or pickup in store?
I had mines delivered but it took them a few days to ship. I'm guessing because of peoples getting the email saying their pre-order were cancelled, which I received as well. But, within a few hour I got a follow up email saying that it was a system error and that my order was still being processed.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
Nice that the artwork fills the whole steelbook unlike the Zavvi edition, if this was easy to come by I might import it but given the issues people have had I assume this one will become hard to get

I ordered it because unlike the Zavvi - the image fills the whole cover- and the image and colors are more vibrant. (And the black is blacker)
( I can't speak to the back or inside because I have an opened either)
I have no data on this - but I would almost guarantee they are identical transfers.
B59AB412-415C-4E35-A56E-5F3C10427964.jpeg

AD2856B9-ED04-4570-8EAF-0E05C0AFF3CA.jpeg
EA5481DC-4BA6-4308-B8A8-6B8E1A67FA5C.jpeg
AA878976-2F19-4BAA-A0B4-9ED5438F5772.jpeg

Called my FYE today, they said they have it in stock and it came out last week. Whatevs I changed the release date in the op back

I want this, but I live in Italy, so I can't buy it grom FYE site. On Amazon.com is too expensive, and there is not a seller that ships in Italy. So how can I have this? It's still in stock and the price is perfect, but I can't buy it from there.

I want this, but I live in Italy, so I can't buy it grom FYE site. On Amazon.com is too expensive, and there is not a seller that ships in Italy. So how can I have this? It's still in stock and the price is perfect, but I can't buy it from there.
Ebay, but the price isn't beautiful as FYE.COM

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles