paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 5, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £19.99 (HMV) - £20.00 (Amazon) - £24.99 (Zavvi)

81GJ4Pt9QdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

8181J02G8cL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81isp1lAznL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Masta Norris
Wait wait wait. So the one from a few years ago has a slip and was embossed and cost £15.99 and this is without a slip, probably flat but £24.99?????????? Make it make sense

I don’t care if it has different inside art. That’s a nothing feature. God I’m sick of these f**king robing basterd studios. Disgusting

Glad I have zero interest

Reactions: Noodles
Wait wait wait. So the one from a few years ago has a slip and was embossed and cost £15.99 and this is without a slip, probably flat but £24.99?????????? Make it make sense

I don’t care if it has different inside art. That’s a nothing feature. God I’m sick of these f**king robing basterd studios. Disgusting

Glad I have zero interest
Disgusting, ain't it? Sad thing is, people will still buy it.

Reactions: Flloydo
Disgusting, ain't it? Sad thing is, people will still buy it.
Ah it’s savagely disgusting mate. I don’t care if this message gets deleted or edited. These studios, retailers, designers and the people who actually sign off on these things are actual c*nts

I don’t care. They are

• Wow
Reactions: Noodles
Going to help pile on some hate here - why is the inside art just some wierd generic sparks (or whatever it's meant to be?), so many iconic scenes in this movie but all these years later and the best idea is to fill the front with the complete image (the only plus point of this new steel) but at the cost of having meaningful inside art.

Going to help pile on some hate here - why is the inside art just some wierd generic sparks (or whatever it's meant to be?), so many iconic scenes in this movie but all these years later and the best idea is to fill the front with the complete image (the only plus point of this new steel) but at the cost of having meaningful inside art.
It's paramount reissue of the fye exclusive USA SteelBook that got a release in 2019
That had same inside artwork

UK release might have different finish to USA that won't be known until someone gets delivery
It also likely UK release not have the poster or DVD that was included with USA release