Waxwork Records The Warriors - OST (colored Vinyl)

C2V3N

Premium Supporter
Oct 6, 2014
Zagreb, Croatia
Release: May 6th, 2016
Purchase & Price:
Zavvi - Classic Black Vinyl - 35 GBP
Transmission Records - Classic Black Vinyl - 30 GBP
Waxwork - Classic Black Vinyl - 40 USD
Waxwork - "Oxblood Vest & Subway Car Silver Swirl" Vinyl - 40 USD
Waxwork - "Graffiti" Vinyl - 40 USD (sold out)
Waxwork - Deluxe Package - 125 USD (sold out)

Warriors_Black_web_large.jpg
Warriors_Subway_Car_web_large.jpg
Warriors_Grafitti_web_large.jpg

Warriors_Deluxe_Package_web_1024x1024.jpg

Waxwork Records is excited to announce our long awaited release of THE WARRIORS. This expanded, deluxe double LP is three years in the making and features the re-mastered 1979 original soundtrack, in addition to, the vinyl debut of the complete film score by Barry DeVorzon.

Directed by Walter Hill and based off of the 1965 novel by Sol Yurick of the same name, THE WARRIORS is the absolute definition of an influential cult-classic film. THE WARRIORS has permeated the landscape of pop culture, music, film, fashion, comics, and video games.

THE WARRIORS will be available in a variety of variants for all you boppers out there. Here are the details for all of you with an ear for the action:

Each variant available includes audio that has been sourced directly from the original master tapes for a brand new transfer, and then mastered for vinyl by former White Zombie guitarist, J. Yuenger. Includes a heavyweight insert with photography and credits. Artwork by Marvel Comics illustrator, Dave Rapoza. All housed in an old-style tip-on gatefold jacket.

Warriors_Back_Cover_web.jpg

Warriors_Grafitti_Inner_web.jpg

Warriors_Interior_web.jpg

THE WARRIORS Deluxe Package:

Includes The Warriors 2xLP on 180 Gram "Graffiti" Vinyl

Slip Case Designed by Gary Pullin

12 Page Booklet of Never-Before-Seen Photography from the Paramount Pictures Archive

100% Embroidered Warriors Logo "Top Rocker" Back Patch

100% Embroidered Warriors Winged Skull Logo Back Patch

Printed Insert

Artwork by Dave Rapoza

222.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks beautiful! Hope tomorrow they'll release all art and extras for all variants!

Ninjas, did you see this!? Friday release of Warriors OST by Waxwork in standard, two variants and a deluxe edition @C2V3N @Flloydo @comICS-soon @Spike Anderson @wongsifu @Tacozilla @Slinchafi
I hope so too! It'd be nice to know the prices in advance, because I may actually go for the deluxe version, but will probably have to work out which other pre-orders to cancel so that I can afford it.

Love the shade of blue they've gone for... it looks great along with the red.

Reactions: dan8885
@Noodles @Tacozilla @C2V3N @Spike Anderson @spass @wongsifu @Flloydo @C.C. 95

Waxwork Records is excited to announce our long awaited release of THE WARRIORS. This expanded, deluxe double LP is three years in the making and features the re-mastered 1979 original soundtrack, in addition to, the vinyl debut of the complete film score by Barry DeVorzon.

Directed by Walter Hill and based off of the 1965 novel by Sol Yurick of the same name, THE WARRIORS is the absolute definition of an influential cult-classic film. THE WARRIORS has permeated the landscape of pop culture, music, film, fashion, comics, and video games.

THE WARRIORS will be available in a variety of variants for all you boppers out there. Here are the details for all of you with an ear for the action:

Each variant available includes audio that has been sourced directly from the original master tapes for a brand new transfer, and then mastered for vinyl by former White Zombie guitarist, J. Yuenger. Includes a heavyweight insert with photography and credits. Artwork by Marvel Comics illustrator, Dave Rapoza. All housed in an old-style tip-on gatefold jacket.

Available Friday, May 6th.

THE WARRIORS 180 Gram "Graffiti" 2xLP

$40

THE WARRIORS 180 Gram "Oxblood Vest & Subway Car Silver Swirl"

$40

THE WARRIORS 180 Gram Classic Black Vinyl

$40

THE WARRIORS Deluxe Package

$125

12 Page Booklet of Never-Before-Seen Photography from the Paramount Pictures Archive

Printed Insert

Artwork by Dave Rapoza

$40

$40

$40

$125

Printed Insert

Artwork by Dave Rapoza
They all look awesome, but that deluxe edition... I NEED IT! It would come to just over £100 with postage for me though, so I guess I'll just stick with the standard version, which is still good enough. :D

$40

$40

$40

$125

Printed Insert

Artwork by Dave Rapoza

Cheers for the tag

Oh dear I want that graffiti vinyl! Looks amazing.
Woah that price of the deluxe edition is very expensive. My wallet certainly won't be coming out to play for that

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and dan8885
If you don't want to spent the Deluxe Set money but need a lil extra goodie with this release, Waxwork will release these enamel pins also today :naughty:

Reactions: Noodles
If you don't want to spent the Deluxe Set money but need a lil extra goodie with this release, Waxwork will release these enamel pins also today :naughty:

I'm hoping to get the full set if they're not too pricey... otherwise I'll probably just go for the Warriors one.

Took me 10 minutes or so to order as it kept saying "sold out", but I eventually managed to get the graffiti version. Decided to pass on the pins in the end... I wouldn't exactly use them, so would be a waste of money really. Can't wait to receive the vinyl though! :D