Waxwork Records The Warriors - OST (colored Vinyl)

C2V3N

Premium Supporter
Oct 6, 2014
Zagreb, Croatia
Release: May 6th, 2016
Purchase & Price:
Zavvi - Classic Black Vinyl - 35 GBP
Transmission Records - Classic Black Vinyl - 30 GBP
Waxwork - Classic Black Vinyl - 40 USD
Waxwork - "Oxblood Vest & Subway Car Silver Swirl" Vinyl - 40 USD
Waxwork - "Graffiti" Vinyl - 40 USD (sold out)
Waxwork - Deluxe Package - 125 USD (sold out)

Warriors_Black_web_large.jpg
Warriors_Subway_Car_web_large.jpg
Warriors_Grafitti_web_large.jpg

Warriors_Deluxe_Package_web_1024x1024.jpg

Waxwork Records is excited to announce our long awaited release of THE WARRIORS. This expanded, deluxe double LP is three years in the making and features the re-mastered 1979 original soundtrack, in addition to, the vinyl debut of the complete film score by Barry DeVorzon.

Directed by Walter Hill and based off of the 1965 novel by Sol Yurick of the same name, THE WARRIORS is the absolute definition of an influential cult-classic film. THE WARRIORS has permeated the landscape of pop culture, music, film, fashion, comics, and video games.

THE WARRIORS will be available in a variety of variants for all you boppers out there. Here are the details for all of you with an ear for the action:

Each variant available includes audio that has been sourced directly from the original master tapes for a brand new transfer, and then mastered for vinyl by former White Zombie guitarist, J. Yuenger. Includes a heavyweight insert with photography and credits. Artwork by Marvel Comics illustrator, Dave Rapoza. All housed in an old-style tip-on gatefold jacket.

Warriors_Back_Cover_web.jpg

Warriors_Grafitti_Inner_web.jpg

Warriors_Interior_web.jpg

THE WARRIORS Deluxe Package:

Includes The Warriors 2xLP on 180 Gram "Graffiti" Vinyl

Slip Case Designed by Gary Pullin

12 Page Booklet of Never-Before-Seen Photography from the Paramount Pictures Archive

100% Embroidered Warriors Logo "Top Rocker" Back Patch

100% Embroidered Warriors Winged Skull Logo Back Patch

Printed Insert

Artwork by Dave Rapoza

222.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll go up for sale on May 6th and will ship immediately upon ordering, so not a pre-order. :thumbs:

Awesome news! Thanks for the quote mate :thumbs:

They'll not do pre-orders again. They struggled with one what was delayed and customers got upset. So they only do this direct shipping since Taxi Driver. Glad it's in May :rolleyes: Hope Taxi Driver will arrive till then to see if they ship custom friendly.

Reactions: Noodles
Awesome news! Thanks for the quote mate :thumbs:

They'll not do pre-orders again. They struggled with one what was delayed and customers got upset. So they only do this direct shipping since Taxi Driver. Glad it's in May :rolleyes: Hope Taxi Driver will arrive till then to see if they ship custom friendly.
Oh, really? I wasn't aware of that. I prefer it this way anyway... means less waiting around. :D

I hope so to! I'm really worried that I'll get hit with customs... I actually woke up in the middle of the night with the sudden realisation that the note I left them during checkout about avoiding customs might actually be instructions for the delivery guy instead, and if that's the case, then the note will be printed on the box for all to see. :ohno:

Reactions: dan8885
Oh, really? I wasn't aware of that. I prefer it this way anyway... means less waiting around. :D

I hope so to! I'm really worried that I'll get hit with customs... I actually woke up in the middle of the night with the sudden realisation that the note I left them during checkout about avoiding customs might actually be instructions for the delivery guy instead, and if that's the case, then the note will be printed on the box for all to see. :ohno:

That's what they said on FB:

"We know you guys have waited a crazy long time for GOOSEBUMPS. We want to blast out an update to let you know that all GOOSEBUMPS records are in transit to us and will begin shipping on 4/25! Delays suck. Thanks so much for your support and patience. This crazy-awesome double LP featuring insanely cool colored wax, an embossed cover, and art / liner notes from Goosebumps book cover artist Tim Jacobus will be worth the wait, we promise! All future Waxwork releases are shipped out within 24 - 48 hours of ordering, as you may have noticed with our new TAXI DRIVER release. No more pre orders. Thanks, again so very much."

Don't worry buddy, I'm pretty sure that's not the case. At least someone will print the label and look over it so they'll take care of it. I didn't write anything, I sent a mail one day before pre-order but they never answered. My parcel is processed through a sort facility in Chicago at April 19. I'm counting the days :D

• Informative
That's what they said on FB:

"We know you guys have waited a crazy long time for GOOSEBUMPS. We want to blast out an update to let you know that all GOOSEBUMPS records are in transit to us and will begin shipping on 4/25! Delays suck. Thanks so much for your support and patience. This crazy-awesome double LP featuring insanely cool colored wax, an embossed cover, and art / liner notes from Goosebumps book cover artist Tim Jacobus will be worth the wait, we promise! All future Waxwork releases are shipped out within 24 - 48 hours of ordering, as you may have noticed with our new TAXI DRIVER release. No more pre orders. Thanks, again so very much."

Don't worry buddy, I'm pretty sure that's not the case. At least someone will print the label and look over it so they'll take care of it. I didn't write anything, I sent a mail one day before pre-order but they never answered. My parcel is processed through a sort facility in Chicago at April 19. I'm counting the days :D
Sounds like it was out of their control then... cool that they acted on it and changed the way they work to please the customer though. :)

I hope so! Would be pretty embarrassing to accept the parcel at my door knowing the delivery guy had read it lol. I'm sure I'm probably just being paranoid as usual though. :rolleyes:

Same here buddy... parcel is being processed. I hope everything goes smoothly for us and we manage to dodge customs. Good luck mate! :thumbs:

Found some previous informations about this release:

"Double album. Contains score and soundtrack
4 editions:
1 retail: black vinyl
2 variants: graffiti and subway car (silver with oxblood red swirl)
1 deluxe version with the graffiti variant plus extra slipcase and patch. Also a booklet with pictures."

Reactions: C2V3N and Noodles
Found some previous informations about this release:

"Double album. Contains score and soundtrack
4 editions:
1 retail: black vinyl
2 variants: graffiti and subway car (silver with oxblood red swirl)
1 deluxe version with the graffiti variant plus extra slipcase and patch. Also a booklet with pictures."

Really excited for this one! I bet that deluxe version won't be cheap though, so I'll more than likely go for one of the variants.

Really excited for this one! I bet that deluxe version won't be cheap though, so I'll more than likely go for one of the variants.

I'm also very excited for this! Cover looks superb! I'll probably also go for a variant. Graffiti colored sounds reasonable :D

I'm also very excited for this! Cover looks superb! I'll probably also go for a variant. Graffiti colored sounds reasonable :D
I'm liking the sound of the graffiti one also. ;)

Here's a peek at the "Oxblood Vest and Subway Car Silver Swirl" version...

I'm liking the sound of the graffiti one also. ;)

Here's a peek at the "Oxblood Vest and Subway Car Silver Swirl" version...

Looks beautiful! But I want the color from the video :rolleyes:

They've said there's tons of exclusive never released pictures. This will be another stunner from Waxwork after Taxi Driver!

Looks beautiful! But I want the color from the video :rolleyes:

They've said there's tons of exclusive never released pictures. This will be another stunner from Waxwork after Taxi Driver!
Me too. :D

Shame the booklet will only be available with the deluxe edition... I'm praying it's not too pricey, as I'd really like to have the best edition available.

P.S. My copy of Taxi Driver arrived in the UK this morning! :woot:

Reactions: spass and dan8885
Me too. :D

Shame the booklet will only be available with the deluxe edition... I'm praying it's not too pricey, as I'd really like to have the best edition available.

P.S. My copy of Taxi Driver arrived in the UK this morning! :woot:

I'll not overspend because of the booklet. We will see.

That's awesome! Please share your thoughts when it arrived. You'll be amazed by it, I'm sure :woot: