THE WINNERS - 8th Annual SteelBook of the Year 2018 - Thanks for voting!

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
start.png

best-stanalone steelbook.png

Thor: Ragnarok (Blufans) - Poll - Release Thread

best-retailer.png

Manta Lab - Poll - Retailer Thread

best-boxset.png

Fight Club (Manta Lab) - Poll - Release Thread

BEST-FULLSLIP.png

Pan's Labyrinth (KimchiDVD Full Slip A1) - Poll - Release Thread

BEST-LENTI.png

Thor: Ragnarok (Blufans Double Lenticular) - Poll - Release Thread

best-overall-steelbook.png

Thor: Ragnarok (Blufans Double Lenticular) - Poll - Release Thread

end.png

Last edited:
Congrats to all the winners!
I'm very happy for the most part, though personally I think Thor Rag won a couple that have me scratching my head.
Regardless, the "People" have spoken and here's to wonderful editions coming in 2019!!!

Actually own them all for once (even though it’s only 3 releases that won) and manta are my favourite anyway plus fight club was the only one click I purchased in 2018 (except blufans infinity war but I don’t even have that in hand yet)

Would of preferred loving Vincent to have won best full slip though

Last edited:
Reactions: snow flake
Congrats to the Blufans Thor Ragnarok. Although for me, owning it is bittersweet because I paid an arm and a leg for it
on the secondary market. Therefore, now I am unable to hold a steelbook with one arm while holding my cup of coffee with the other.:grumpy:

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
Controversy!
How is it possible that the best retailer did not direct the Best Steelbook of the year?!!:rofl:;)
Happy for THOR....
After all, RAGNAOK was the best Marvel movie of 2018. 8F372AF4-EE10-4C81-974B-5E85AC743A78.gif
(I know, I know...it was November, 2017....;))

Last edited:
Glad Kimchi won best full slip, best one for me for sure.
Steelbook though, sure it looks great but that's down to the art, not the choice of bossing etc. I still display it with pride, but for best steel I just can't see anything beating Handmaiden or Pan's Labyrinth.

Here's to a great 2019 :D