Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: May 19th, 2015
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Debut Gameplay gives you an sneak peek into the vast and gritty world of Geralt of Rivia, the witcher. Experience a realm where morality is not a simple choice between good and evil and where every decision ripples through the one hundred hours of gameplay CD Projekt RED has hand-crafted to meet the needs of the RPG fan.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt features:

- Vast, living, open world full of meticulously created quests and Points of Interest, 35 times bigger than the one in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

- Genre-defining story set in a universe created by the acclaimed writer Andrzej Sapkowski

- Redesigned combat mechanic that merges a fluid and highly responsive skirmish system with the precision of a dedicated fighting game

And many, many more...

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will premiere on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC in 2014.

W3.jpgd93q5u2-56bdb576-01e5-4827-9cb3-ec46ee9a0a16.png

Last edited by a moderator:
They should have just ported the first two games over to the ps4.They were for ,the most part, pc exclusive,so how hard could it be for them to port them over?

Probably requires money and resources to do the port.

And that's something that they don't have?They would probably need help with money and the only of the two major players i see helping them would be ms.It would be great to be able to say get the full Witcher experience only on Xbox one.

CD Projekt has released a new trailer as part tonight's live stream, showing just how great the game is coming along.

In addition, CD Projekt revealed that the release date for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is February 24, 2015 and will be released simultaneously on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

The standard edition will come with the game manual, a game guide, soundtrack, map and stickers.

Those purchasing the Collector's Edition will get an art book, steelbook with soundtrack and game, stickers, a Polystone figure of Geralt battling a Griffin, Game Map and a Wolf Medallion.

There is also a digital edition which includes a DRM Free version of The Witcher 3 (platform dependant), a digital hardbook, bonus videos and a detailed map.

Last edited by a moderator:
i still think it sucks that console gamers didn't get the first game but it won't stop me from buying this.if you were an Xbox owner you could get the second game, but the first was never made available.i wonder if they will re releases the firs game after the third game is out.

It does look awesome. If i do get it, it probably won't be til about black friday, as i won't have much time to play it til about November/December.