Multi The Wolf Among Us 2 - TBA

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
The Big Bad Wolf is back. The game you have all been waiting for, The Wolf Among Us 2, is under development now!

So happy to see this announcement and for Telltale in general... glad they're back in business.

I absolutely loved the first game and have actually been thinking about replaying it.

Very excited to see/hear more!

Reactions: tridon
So happy to see this announcement and for Telltale in general... glad they're back in business.

I absolutely loved the first game and have actually been thinking about replaying it.

Very excited to see/hear more!

The first game had some of the absolute best storytelling that I've experienced in any game over the past decade. I was blown away by the first season of Telltale's The Walking Dead, but The Wolf Among Us was on another level. And I'm not even a fan of Fables, the comic that it's based on. Really happy this sequel is happening again!

Reactions: Noodles
The first game had some of the absolute best storytelling that I've experienced in any game over the past decade. I was blown away by the first season of Telltale's The Walking Dead, but The Wolf Among Us was on another level. And I'm not even a fan of Fables, the comic that it's based on. Really happy this sequel is happening again!
I completely agree man... I was gripped by the unique storytelling. Usually that type of game would be something I'd show no interest in whatsoever, but I was so impressed with Telltale's Walking Dead series that I decided to just give Wolf Among Us a go, and thank god I did! So, yeah... really exciting news that a sequel is on the cards again. :D

Loved the first one and if I'm honest there wasn't much I didn't like from Telltale especially this. It was one of the first games I played from them :thumbs:

Well happy to hear of a second and excited to see whats it's going to bring.

Reactions: Noodles