The Wolf of Wall Street (4K UHD + Blu-ray Bonus Disc Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: November 7, 2022
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £35.00 (Arrow Films) - £34.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: Blu-ray is a extras disc - This is not available from Zavvi USA

20220825_222145.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you point out where its been said on here that it is a cardboard imitation? I dont recall seeing that. The images I saw in the pre order pages made it look pretty authentic.
I don't see it listed in the details of the listing, but if you just look at the picture you could just tell it's not a real wallet. When's the last time you saw a wallet big enough to hold an amaray case?

Can you point out where its been said on here that it is a cardboard imitation? I dont recall seeing that. The images I saw in the pre order pages made it look pretty authentic.
I was referring to the unboxing video, that JinxyKattes watched then as well.

I still say if you look at the photos of the person who posted before me, or even the mock up from Arrow you could be forgiven for thinking it was a wallet. Like I didn't think leather. But pleather?

I don't see it listed in the details of the listing, but if you just look at the picture you could just tell it's not a real wallet. When's the last time you saw a wallet big enough to hold an amaray case?

in the details they said :

• Limited Edition packaging featuring The Wolf of Wall Street luxury 'wallet', American Excess Credit Card, Business Card, and Stratton Oakmont Banknote
so I made an order because I thought like many people I guess, that it won't be cardboard but kinda leather finish and real wallet.

IMO, it's not fair details but just to make people purchasing this edition.

At the time of dvd, we got a collector "Pearl Harbor" in leather and zip .... so for Wolf of Wall Street, it was doable !

1668366480613.png

• Limited Edition packaging featuring The Wolf of Wall Street luxury 'wallet', American Excess Credit Card, Business Card, and Stratton Oakmont Banknote
so I made an order because I thought like many people I guess, that it won't be cardboard but kinda leather finish and real wallet.

At the time of dvd, we got a collector "Pearl Harbor" in leather and zip .... so for Wolf of Wall Street, it was doable !

View attachment 545189
Maybe the quotation marks around wallet should have been a giveaway.
70mj2q (1).gif

View attachment 545189
Which edition is that? I remember that one, bought it myself, but it was just a cardboard digipack in a fullslip, maybe a small velcro type closure.
Never seen it in a leather case with a zip.

Ah, ok. I ordered based off the image, and whilst mine is yet to arrive, I am a little disappointed that it is just cardboard. The image on Zavvi site, and above could easily be mistaken as fake leather/pleather. It is hard sometimes to judge via the price, as some editions in the past have been really good value, whilst some others aren't.

I was after an edition of this film regardless, and it may as well be this one :)

Reactions: vinny

View attachment 545189

Pearl Harbour vista series DVD release digipack it was cardboard

It did not come in that faux leather zip packaging with UK or USA releases
That was the france release with faux leather zip packaging but the digipack inside that release was still cardboard

Not my video
USA release unboxing
4 Discs

I have the USA release below

• Thanks
Which edition is that? I remember that one, bought it myself, but it was just a cardboard digipack in a fullslip, maybe a small velcro type closure.
Never seen it in a leather case with a zip.

I got it in France in 2002 if I'm not wrong ... maybe it was exclusive for France ... on the front leather there was noted "Anthologie" in French. and still available on Ebay Fr from a french seller !

@paulboland you're absolutly right about all this. It was also a digipack cardboard inside the faux leather edition in France.

1668419525393.png

Thanks for the heads up on the French Pearl Harbor release. I have the Vista Series Directors Cut US set, along with the 60th Anniversary Box, but I didn't know the French set existed. I managed to locate one in Australia of all places (handy to me :) )

• Thanks
I thought the creditcard was real, I also thought that little bag of coke was real.
Dissapointed will cancel :shipped:
You thought that little bag of coke was real :rofl:
Only Joking with you
Have you been using coke as in not the drink version :p :giggle:

You was expecting Arrow Films to supply a Class A Drug that is Illegal :p:rofl::giggle::LOL:
That would have given customs a surprise :rofl: :p

Credit Card expired :p :giggle:

Coke Cola have samples to give away :p
The Soft Drink

@paulboland

I thought also the little bag of coke of real at first on photo ... I may laugh at me ;)

By the way, received this morning my edition. :happy:

@Billy Talent like you, disappointed the credit card, I thought it would have been more rigid

but the little bag of coke has a nice effect "debossed" ..... the zip on back cover from the digiapck is spot gloss and embossed.

all golden symbols are spot gloss and embossed also on the digipack. (one on front cover digi, and other one inside the digipack)

a bit disappointing for the whole packaging because it's cardboard ... but when you touch it, it feels like a faux leather texture.

let's be honest, ARROW did not make the best job at information & beauty shots with this release ... but in final, when you got the product in hand, for the price, and also when you saw prices for others titles, I think it's correct.

I bought the 2D version, and try to find a steelbook 4K later.