tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: TBA
PRICE (at time of posting): £18.50
ORDER: Amazon

image.jpg

The comic book is a reprint of volume 1 in Frank Miller's original 1982 5-part series Wolverine storyline in Japan, which was the source material for The Wolverine.

Last edited by a moderator:
i like the art on the bd but as for the comic i think its the same one best buy has right now. could be wrong. would love to see back art.

Kinda like this affair with the comic book. Also hoping it will be a digipack. Decided to order one.

I wouldn't hold out much hope for a digipack. If you look at the pic you can see an Amaray case at the top. I think this will probably be a slipcover.

The Wolverine - Limited Edition with Comic Book (Amazon UK Exclusive)[UK]

Purchase link

This stand-alone epic-action adventure set in modern day Japan reveals the untold story of Wolverine (Hugh Jackman), the most iconic character from the X-Men universe, and evolves the character saga to new levels of depth, intensity and visceral action. Out of his depth in an unknown world he faces a host of unexpected and deadly opponents in a life-or-death battle than will leave him forever changed. Vulnerable for the first time and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, he confronts not only lethal samurai steel but also his inner struggle against his own immortality, emerging more powerful than ever before.

The comic book is a reprint of volume 1 in Frank Miller's original 1982 5-part series Wolverine storyline in Japan, which was the source material for The Wolverine.

Pre - Order: Amazon

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91+TcTrHj0L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand
I pre-ordered this last week :thumbs: I enjoyed this movie, I hope a steelbook is released here in the States :scat:

Last edited:
Did anyone else order this because there the one I got does not have a steelbook nor any comic

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

The amazon one is plastic and i assume the comic is inside?

I would have gone with this or the Sainsburys exclusive with the bonus disk over the steelbook if they had contained the unleashed cut as well as the theatrical as I have a few films that contain comics, I assumed it would be packaged in a similar style in a slip box but it seems its just inside the case, maybe not quite as nice of a package that it could have been but still a nice extra

Comic length

To anyone who got the comic edition. How long, as in how many pages is the comic? I don't want to spend all the extra money to get something that's about 14 pages long, or is only a teaser, when it would be cheaper to buy the original full comic. Can someone tell me more about it please. I know it's a slip inside the bluray case so it's a small size, but that's all i know about it, and i can't seem to find anything else about it online or on Amazon.

Thanks guys.

Including the covers the mini-comic is 28 pages long. It includes the whole of #1 of the four issue limited series Wolverine from 1982. The 5 remaining pages are made up of pin-ups by various artists. I hope that helps. I would recommend not purchasing it as it's not really worth it. Wait for the French digibook to come out later this year. Or try and grab the Best Buy limited edition box set which contains the four disc "digi-sleeve" edition.