The Woman in Black (1989 TV Film) (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Network Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 10, 2020
Purchase links: Networkonair (Limited Edition Sold Out) - Standard Edition
Price: £15.00
Notes: Network Webstore Exclusive - Note this is the 1989 TV production not the 2012 Film

2f6ce457-6120-4f1f-b035-04b2e7ce7d1b.png

Last edited:
Amazon UK have the standard edition to pre order

Note
The standard edition does not include the slipcover or Central Television Pressbook that was in the limited edition but does include the small booklet by Andew Pixley

£12.00
Amazon UK

Reactions: sarzamora
Amazon UK have the standard edition to pre order

Note
The standard edition does not include the slipcover or Central Television Pressbook that was in the limited edition but does include the small booklet by Andew Pixley

£12.00
Amazon UK
@paulboland Can I see them too? :happy: What is the Central Television Pressbook? The slipcover is meant to be like a book? I saw this when it was on pre-order but missed it :( I figured I could buy it later but alas, two years later it is still super hard to find to buy anywhere... I might just give up and buy the standard version :(

@paulboland Can I see them too? :happy: What is the Central Television Pressbook? The slipcover is meant to be like a book? I saw this when it was on pre-order but missed it :( I figured I could buy it later but alas, two years later it is still super hard to find to buy anywhere... I might just give up and buy the standard version :(
@sarzamora

I have sent you photos by Private Message

Reactions: sarzamora