The Woman in Black (1989 TV Film) (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Network Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 10, 2020
Purchase links: Networkonair (Limited Edition Sold Out) - Standard Edition
Price: £15.00
Notes: Network Webstore Exclusive - Note this is the 1989 TV production not the 2012 Film

2f6ce457-6120-4f1f-b035-04b2e7ce7d1b.png

Last edited:
£15.00 UK Delivery Address

£12.50 if your delivery address is outside UK

Vat not included if your delivery address is outside UK

I nearly forgot to pre order until I got a email this evening from Network

Delivery in Rep of Ireland is usually done by Primeline Express Courier if they cover your location if not will be An Post

I would of had delivery on Friday August 7th if I had not forgot to pre order before this

The Primeline Express Driver lives around the corner from me

I nearly forgot to pre order until I got a email this evening from Network

Delivery in Rep of Ireland is usually done by Primeline Express Courier if they cover your location if not will be An Post

I would of had delivery on Friday August 7th if I had not forgot to pre order before this

The Primeline Express Driver lives around the corner from me
How much is shipping to Ireland?

Have you seen this before Paul?

How much is shipping to Ireland?

Have you seen this before Paul?
£3.10 Shipping
Total £15.60

I have yes and known about the release for a few months now but totally forgot about until I got the reminder email
I meant to create a thread a good while ago but just forgot to do it

If you like the 2012 film you should like the TV production as it's based on same novel

It's not a big budget as the hammer 2012 film production but is received well by critics and nominated for a few baftas

It had very good tv ratings viewings

This has been selling very well

Anyone who ordered and not had their order shipped yet
Affects mostly those that only ordered after Friday 7th August

Network have posted an update on their website

Please note, due to unprecedented demand, we are experiencing some logistical delays. Your order will be fulfilled as soon as possible, and we will update you once is ready to be shipped. We anticipate this will be around the 26th August 2020.
We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause and we would like to thank you for your patience.