I just watched an unboxing video on youtube of the UK box set
Screenshot of the box set
Screenshot (50).png

The packaging design is not the best looking

Jumbo Blu-ray cases in a terrible looking packaging box very lazy looking

Glad I cancelled my order
I will wait for individual season releases or a huge price drop on the box set

Last edited:
It's awful. They should have release a tin with digipacks or digibooks inside. This is poor and so over-priced.

The DVD versions in the past have been so much better than this. Very disappointing.

Glad to have them on blu ray at last and I really like the box for the UK release. And thank god not a ratings logo in sight (on the box)....:whistle::thumbs:
That glued insert in the US box WTF???

But the JUMBO CASES are just plain nasty and not even a booklet with episode guide inside each season. Just plain lazy and very disappointing for such an iconic show.
Hopefully later we will get a true collectors set in digipack form. Would love that...
Will be buying again I'm sure....:rolleyes:

Still great to have this amazing show on blu ray after all this time. :drool::notworthy:

Last edited:
Digipacks would've been awesome. Fox knows how to pull off a fine digipack, 'Gone Girl' for instance. If only they had done so here.
Pretty sure they will re-release this with the mini series after it airs. Hopefully on special or limited edition.

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
It's now sold out on Amazon and Zavvi. :OMG:

I was waiting for the price to shift a tad. Oh dear.
I want to believe, but I don't!!!!!

I'm sure this will be around for a long time. Just like the DVD sets were.....

The price was ridiculous IMO. I'll be very surprised if they shifted all of them at that price. It doesn't even include the new 2016 mini series that has to be aired yet.

And knowing Fox, they'll re-release the sh1t out of it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: PunkNinja
I'm not sure if I should be upset or happy I can't get hold of this. I had no idea it was a 'limited edition' I literally cannot find it for sale ANYWHERE (and anywhere that did stock it continues to say it's sold out) - however after looking at it (and knowing the new series is coming) - do I hold out and hope that they release an ACTUAL complete collection?