Things that make you want to cry

Illiciter

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2009
Panasonic Viera 50" Plasma G10 model with TV Mount, ISF Calibration, Delivery and Installation including concealing wires in-wall and a 4 year defect warranty... Or as Cali likes to say "Premium Black Tie Service" and Sanus wall mount because it's ALL METAL!!!!! :scat:

$275.00 - Two Hundred and Seventy Five dollars and 00/100. With the coupon.

That was a $2040 coupon. 102 $20 giftcards. Apparently best buy can only accept 100 gift cards before their registers break

:hilarious:

:scat:

How the F did you have over 100 BB coupons? Came from stuff like CC points? Years and years and years built up?

shouldn't you get the ISF Calibration after the 200 hour break-in?...i'm quite sure things change a little & the color drifts some once you get use out of it then being brand new...

Just a thought..

broken.jpg

Sweet deal Alpha, we need pics soon;)

I'm still weeping since they didn't announce the GT5 release date yesterday:tear:

I'll get some pics for sure. I got pics of the stack of gift cards I used to buy it :eek:

Yeah... no GT5 release yet :(

How the F did you have over 100 BB coupons? Came from stuff like CC points? Years and years and years built up?

My work uses a point system for "Employee Recognition". You exchange the points for anything you want really, but the best exchange rate in the whole program is the best buy gift cards which come in $20 increments. They won't consolidate into one gift card you must purchase the individual cards. Can take awhile to accumulate as many as I did, but since I rule so hard I get them pretty frequently :twisted: It works out to 1 point for every $1.62 in cash exchange.

:hilarious: The look on the customer service lady's face when I stacked them on the table was priceless EEK! She went, "Are you sure you don't just want to use them slowly over time?

shouldn't you get the ISF Calibration after the 200 hour break-in?...i'm quite sure things change a little & the color drifts some once you get use out of it then being brand new...

Just a thought..

The calibration is scheduled a couple months from the date of purchase to allow for this... It doesn't matter though, I'll leave the TV on 24 hours a day for 8 days straight and call it good.

Totally got my 22ft HDMI cable for $30 from monoprice.com! BB wanted to sell me some $100 cable - Shame on you Cali!