"This is SPARTA!" - Bloodsnake's 300 Collection!!!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
NINJAS! :ninja: Prepare for GLORY!
AmusingConstantAfricancivet-small.gif

"Scroll down and Enjoy My Collection, for tonight you dine in HELL!" :woot: :LOL:

2 Disc Special Edition DVD

Blu-Ray Steelbook

Limited Collectors Edition DVD

The Complete Experience Blu-Ray Digibook

Comic-Con Exclusive DVD with Mini Immortal Mask! (#2141 out of 4000)

Best Buy Exclusive DVD with Mini Spartan Helmet!

Immortal Mask and Spartan Helmet Exclusives!

Art Book!

CD Soundtrack!

Limited Edition Soundtrack!

DVD Promo Shield!

"To the Cliffs" Poster!

Leonidas Bust!

NECA Action Figures!

popcorn2.gif

Last edited:
THANKS buddy! :LOL: :scat:

:ninja: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - :ninja:

Hey NINJAS! :thumbs: Earlier today I found my Art Book and the Limited Edition Soundtrack! :oohyeah: I've added them to My Collection!

:movie:

Update #2!.jpg

Hey NINJAS! :ninja: More items have been added to My Collection! Hell Yeah! :LOL: :scat: Now I can't wait for 'Rise of an Empire' to come out on Blu-Ray! :oohyeah:

:movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PunkNinja
yet more awesomeness! :notworthy: every time you post another update to your impressive and extensively curated collections, i think 'where does he store all of this?' i'm hoping you have a Bond-esque subterranean lair somewhere. with a monorail.

@bloodsnake007 - doing this to other collections since 2013! :)
giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
yet more awesomeness! :notworthy: every time you post another update to your impressive and extensively curated collections, i think 'where does he store all of this?' i'm hoping you have a Bond-esque subterranean lair somewhere. with a monorail.

@bloodsnake007 - doing this to other collections since 2013! :)
giphy.gif
@steelmybeatingheart LOL! :D I truly appreciate your AWESOME words towards my collections! :notworthy: :woot: Just collecting what I love! ;) And no :sorry:, No epic lair somewhere... just a humble movie room (still a work in progress) :thumbs: Most of my crap is still stored in boxes! :emb: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/bloodsnakes-home-theater-room.82313/