Thor 1-3 Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Spain]

Release date: November 7, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon ES
Price: €39.58

81-coNYBmbL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: magnetic1
For some reason I can't seem to complete an order on any Amazon site except Amazon Canada. I keep getting caught in a loop between confirming my address and the cart. It keeps going back and forth. Anybody else ever have this problem?

Are these Marvel trilogy steelbooks 100% the same as the ones from Zavvi (except the slip)?

Last edited:
Are these Marvel trilogy steelbooks 100% the same as the ones from Zavvi (except the slip)?

Yes I belive so. The titles don't have the foreign word for 'collection' on the spines and just the name of the the hero... i.e. 'Thor' representing all 3 movies.
That is how the Italian ones are anyway.

For some reason I can't seem to complete an order on any Amazon site except Amazon Canada. I keep getting caught in a loop between confirming my address and the cart. It keeps going back and forth. Anybody else ever have this problem?

Yes, encountered it once. After contacting customer support, it turned out to be a bug that was affecting some accounts etc... which was then fixed. I'd advise you to contact Amazon support so they look into this.

Reactions: Stygian