Reading, England
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

62070769_2312605189013278_3979814029022461952_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who wants to take bets on price?

I’m guessing $37.99 so they can “drop” it to $34.99 and make you feel like you saved a few bucks while also getting you more used to seeing the $37.99 price.

It will no doubt be a small logo image like the others.
Yup, and hopefully the top of the hammer:-
1559586638383.png

1559587066983.png

ᚺᛖ
he

ᚹᛟᚺ
woh

ᚹᛇᛖᛚᛞᛋ
wæelds

ᚦᚺᛇᛋ
Þᚺæs

ᚺᚠᛗᛗᛖᚱ
Hfmmer

ᚲᛟᛗᛗᚨᛜᛞᛋ
kommŋds

ᚦᚺᛖ
Þhe

ᛚᛇᚷᚺᚦᛜᛇᛜᚷ
læghÞŋæŋg

?ᛜᛞ
?ŋd

ᚦᚺᛖ
Þhe

ᛋᚦᛟᚱᛗ
sÞorm

From 10 o' clock: "He who wields this hammer commands the lightning and the storm"

It shouldn't be any secret by now that the covers for the recent Iron Man, Captain America and Thor 4K SteelBooks are the official US theatrical release movie posters. Also, no reason to believe that the back of the Thor SteelBooks will be any different, using a small logo.

... so hopefully the back will be different.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 430563 View attachment 430564 View attachment 430565
Hey, I actually made these custom steelbook images to share on the r/steelbooks reddit page. I can't believe they actually used the same images I did lol, their border is nicer though and I hope they do a Ragnarok to match. First time ever commenting so I hope I've done this right lol.

Thanks, Ethan

Hey, I actually made these custom steelbook images to share on the r/steelbooks reddit page. I can't believe they actually used the same images I did lol, their border is nicer though and I hope they do a Ragnarok to match. First time ever commenting so I hope I've done this right lol.

Thanks, Ethan
Nice one :thumbs:

Thanks, Ethan

Welcome to HDN. Feel free to holler if you need help around.