Thor (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Hong Kong]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Looks like same everywhere...Embossed :scat:

http://www.play-asia.com/Thor_2D3D_Steel_Box_Limited_Edition/paOS-13-71-bu-49-en-70-4d3z.html

pa_203615_1.jpg

Released 13th September

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Andrewtst and jimmy
I'm in Hong Kong now and looking at this steelbook in front of me, it's G2 in size.
Selling HKD300 and limited stocks, those shops selling at lower price are out of stocks already.
If anyone needs a copy, let me know. I can get you a copy or two.

From Playasia :

Language : 2D: English, Thai / 3D: English Thai
Subtitles : 2D: Chinese, English, Thai / 3D: English, Thai

Since many times, these sites are not very accurate regarding this type of information (Amazon for example), I sent my message asking about the subtitles, to confirm or not the site's information. ;)

Regards

Unless you are specifically wanting the (rather poor) 3D version, I would recommend that you purchase either the UK or German SB's. The price for the HK version has now rocketed up to $445 HKD ABOUT $54 USD. Way too expensive now. Good news is that it's now looking pretty certain that the UK SB will indeed be free of BBFC logos. Why would a company (HMV) commission 2 different SB's?

Trust me, the artwork will be the same.
Japan version only includes a DVD and no 3d disc in it.
I've cancel my Japan order.

Now I need to reconsider, at least Hong Kong much more cheaper than Japan, wait UK release first, see same or not.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Well, I guess if you have time. You still can get some left over copy for hkd300, but I'm on business trip and flying off later.
I do not have the time to hunt for them, but one thing for sure is you won't find them in those big store like hmv. you need to look for those small cd shop and most of them are sold out. I've walk around Mongkok yesterday and can't find them, but I know there's another shop around causeway bay should have them.

Are you still able to find them for 300 HKD?

Trust me, the artwork will be the same.
Japan version only includes a DVD and no 3d disc in it.
I've cancel my Japan order.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Well, I guess if you have time. You still can get some left over copy for hkd300, but I'm on business trip and flying off later.
I do not have the time to hunt for them, but one thing for sure is you won't find them in those big store like hmv. you need to look for those small cd shop and most of them are sold out. I've walk around Mongkok yesterday and can't find them, but I know there's another shop around causeway bay should have them.
I also cancel my Japan order. It look exactly the same with HK edition bonus with 3D BD :)

No worries, grab the Dutch release then. Same release with 3d included.
But I would suspect the hong kong release would be more highly wanted as most languages are inclusive in the track and full glory of dts-ma 7.1 :scat:

I hesitated with the HMV order because I wanted to wait for Playasia since I am not sure how HMV HK protects their Steelbooks... now time to regret. I really want this version, was going to cancel my UK preorder after I order this. :/