Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Thor 4

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy

Director: Taika Waititi

Cast: Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson

Plot: The fourth installment of the Marvel Studios' Thor movie series.

Finally confirmed that Christian bale will be the villain Gorr the god butcher. Actually buzzing for this. Bale as a MCU villain is excellent news

Reactions: Drum18 and kaw
isthisajoke?

EvpO3vCXYAkZNG4.jpg

Natalie Portman as a powerful being, hmmmmmm.
So does natalie Portman starts training as hard as chris Hemsworth I assume shes gonna look very strong.
Or that doesnt apply to her?

The first look at Christian Bale as Gorr the God Butcher in Thor: Love and Thunder! Filming has resumed in Malibu.

13400_tn.jpg

The first look at Christian Bale as Gorr the God Butcher in Thor: Love and Thunder! Filming has resumed in Malibu.

View attachment 513481
This had wrapped just a little over 2 months ago Mate, I can assure you that the newer images of Bale over various social media sites don't indicate that they are new. No new filming has happened for this, Trust me :D

This had wrapped just a little over 2 months ago Mate, I can assure you that the newer images of Bale over various social media sites don't indicate that they are new. No new filming has happened for this, Trust me :D

Wrong, the photos of Bale are from this week, filming was only wrapped in Australia not on the entire movie, they are still shooting some scenes back in America.